• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For Adventure, Romance, and Fun!

Fortunate Son

Never stop creating your beautiful world.
Hey everyone, so I'm a pretty literate RPer who has a little bit of time available and I am really craving a good RP. I usually tend to type around one or two paragraphs, but I'm also willing to try and match my partner for those longer or shorter responses. I ask that my partner be fairly literate as well please! As for time, I'm on Eastern Standard Time, so east coast US.

I'm really on a major fantasy kick right now, so I'm looking for adventure, magic, stories and all that amazing stuff! I'd also like to mix in a romance element honestly. That being said, I am open to other possibilities beyond pure fantasy.

As far as restrictions go, I am 25 so I will not RP with anyone under the age of 18, no exceptions, sorry. Since I'm looking for that romance element, I'm only looking for hetero pairings where I'd play the male character, although I'm not opposed to doubling up and giving my shot at playing a female character either, or a second male.

Now that that's out of the way. Here's what I got!

Fandoms: Willing to do OCxOC, MCxMC, or MCxOC/OCxMC
Genshin Impact
Fire Emblem (Most recent game played is Fates)
Legend of Zelda
Soul Eater

I could also go for a Metro 2033 RP.

Beyond that, I love to world build too, so if anyone's just wanting to build a fantasy RP, I'm game!
Classic Fantasy
Steam-Punk Fantasy
Throw it out to me, and we'll talk about it!

Thanks, and I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Hi,

I'd be up for a literate fantasy roleplay. I love roleplays with plenty of character building within in a world so very open to building a world with you if you're up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back