• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a warrior cat RP buddy

Chill Alley Cat

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm inexperienced in RP forums but really wanted to try it out, but if you are interested in having your OC a morally gray or unique support character then I'm your best bet!

I love intricate slow burn RPs with morally gray characters and hate people taking things personally and powerplaying. Overall, if you're chill, come RP with me cause I can't wait

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this, but yes I totally be willing to role play with your warrior cat OCs!

What RP are you looking for? And what OC do you plan on using, I'll try to pick an out an OC to compliment it.

Last edited:
I'm inexperienced in RP forums but really wanted to try it out, but if you are interested in having your OC a morally gray or unique support character then I'm your best bet!

I love intricate slow burn RPs with morally gray characters and hate people taking things personally and powerplaying. Overall, if you're chill, come RP with me cause I can't wait
Boosting I think. I'm not sure how this works lol.

Boosting I think. I'm not sure how this works lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back