• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a RP Partner (Sengoku Basara Roleplay)

Amehime Arukana

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well at this week start. As I mentioned in advance, I planned to make a request for an RP Partner for a 1x1. So without further ado, let's do it:

I am looking for a partner to roleplay about Sengoku Basara, since I just entered this fandom and really, I really liked it. For now, I don't have a plot in mind, but we can discuss ideas together and thus, to arrive at a plot in common, it is always good for partners to share ideas and combine them to make something epic. Now, let's go to certain important points:

[*] OCs are more than welcome, as canon characters are. In fact, I have some OCs of this fandom and I would like to work and develop them.

[*] Doubling is more than welcomed, and even it could be a must. This fandom has a lot of characters.

[*] I don’t mind Canon x OC, OC X OC and Canon x Canon ships.

[*] Personally, I would like to roleplay romance, however, I would not like to neglect the other issues that Sengoku Basara deals with (action and adventure). I've always been of the idea that if a roleplay has a bit of each genre, it's more fun, at least in my personal opinion.

[*] I am a literate roleplay, being my minimum response four paragraphs, when I'm feeling excited, I tend to write more of them. So, at least decent grammar is required, since myself I'm not really good, but I'll do my best. Clarity is a must.

[*] We could roleplay on this site or another social networks, I don't mind.

I guess that's it, feel free to hit me if you are interested. Have a nice day <3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back