• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TurnItUpanOctave

Fandoms:
  • Marvel,
  • Wings of Fire,
  • Warriors,
  • Survivors,
  • Splatoon,
  • Pokémo,
  • Ninjala,
  • Harry Potter,
  • Miitopia,
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons,
  • Knockout City,
  • Deltarune Chapters 1 & 2,
  • Sky: Children of the Light.
If you have other fandoms you like, please let me know and I will be open to hearing and considering your suggestions!
Rules up for negotiation. I’m a reasonable person lmao.

Aww I love Miitopia xD I’m playing it at the moment and it’s very simple but fun.
I haven’t read WoF in a while but I’d like to RP that if you’d be up for it, too?

Yesss it isss
Umm I had finished Escaping Peril, I think. I meant to order the next book from the library, but got distracted and went off track a bit XD

so you haven’t gotten to the third story arc yet, that’s totally okay lol! I get it- I have a ridiculously ADHD brain. Like, I have to take meds its that bad T~T

Okay awesome! Tysm! Just a heads up though imma have to go in a few hours because I have stuff going on (I have to practice with my ESports team tonight and before that I have to help teach a dance class. I probably, hopefully, will be on tomorrow though!)

Oh that’s fine! Wow, you have quite a few things on. I’m not sure if I’ll be available tomorrow, possibly though.

Hey! id gladly rp warriors splatoon, or Pokemon with ya! not sure if this is still open but ig ill shoot my shot!

Hello there. I am interested in a Splatoon RP with darker themes, is that okay with you? Also do you mind canon characters rping with you? I might play as my fan version of Octo Samurai (the octoboss in splatoon 2) or maybe some of my OC's but I wanna make sure you're okay with canon characters.

If your interested DM me on here and I'll respond ASAP.

Thanks.

- Purple

Dunno if your gonna be active in a bit but children of the light is something ive recently gained an interest on♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back