• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [ looking for a roleplay partner ; open ]

soren

ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴛʜ
Hello ! My name's Soren and, although I'm not too new to roleplaying, I'm a newbie to RPN. As such, I'm hoping to find a new roleplay partner ( if not a few ) .

My own rules;
• Please respect that for my own comfort, I will not be willing to roleplay with people over 18 as I, myself, am not.
• I try to reply as often as I can. Note that my timezone is GMT, so if yours is elsewhere and I suddenly stop responding I might've dozed off. I don't mind if you're unable to reply too often, but I will ask/remind you if after 5-6 days there isn't any response.
• I'm not too picky with the length of other people's replies, though I personally enjoy semi-lit. I understand there are situations story/plot-wise where shorter and sharper replies are best suited ( such as action sequences ) and am perfectly fine with that. Just please, no one-liners.
• Please tell me if you are no longer feeling the roleplay !! We can try to work out whether or not to continue or if there is something we can change. It's perfectly fine if you want to end the roleplay, and I'll try my best to tell you the same.

RP tidbits;
• I very much prefer oc × oc roleplays, although I don't mind oc roleplays in fandom universes. My favourite genres would be high fantasy and historical. I also love mystery, romance, dystopian and dark fantasy ( quick side note, I've seriously been craving some kind of dark fantasy criminal/pirate world rp recently ).
• I have a few oc's, both male and female, with and without character sheets ( not incredibly detailed ) . I am open to all identities, comfortable with any sexual orientations and enjoy diverse characters. Most of the time I prefer not to use character sheets and instead develop the character(s) through the roleplay itself, but if it is something you prefer then I will gladly use them
• I love having romance sub-plots in rp, but I really dislike forced relationships as it makes it quite difficult and awkward to write. I'll do my best to say something if I feel the chemistry isn't that good.
• I only have a few plots as of right now, but I love working on plots with other people too so we both get an equal say on our ideas.

Fandoms;
( most of these I'd prefer oc × oc, but there are some ships I will roleplay and will be listed. The person I'd prefer to be in said ships are underlined )
( 1 = not so enthusiastic, 5 = would absolutely love to )

• Avatar : the Last Airbender / The Legend of Korra | oc × oc | 5 !!!

Grishaverse | oc × oc | 4 | *Haven't finished crooked kingdom and onwards.

Seraph of the End | Mika × Yu | 4 | *Finished s2 of the anime, not so updated on the manga. Also open to AUs.

Tokyo Ghoul | oc × oc | 3

more to be added...

I really hope all of that wasn't too finicky. Although I don't mind responses here, I'd much rather PMs so please feel free to do so! Have a nice day ~

You'll be pretty hard pressed to find people under 18 on here. You may find one or two but the majority of us seem to be 21 plus. I'd recommend quotev or somewhere like that for people under 18!

You'll be pretty hard pressed to find people under 18 on here. You may find one or two but the majority of us seem to be 21 plus. I'd recommend quotev or somewhere like that for people under 18!

Okidoki, thank you ! I haven't been on quotev in years and I think they've gotten rid of groups which makes it hard to find rp partners, but thanks for the insight ! I'll try looking somewhere else too ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back