• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a role play partner

British. Intelligence.

I’m Not Over
Hi there, I’m new to this site but not to roleplaying and was hoping I could find someone to roleplay with.

I would prefer to have at least a paragraph for replies and I’m open to ideas for plot points and storylines, I’m happy to have a conversation as well if you want but not necessary. I do work on GMT but you don’t have to, and I’m often a night bird anyway. I’ll most likely be fairly active but like anyone my muse can slip but should that happen to me or you, I’m happy to timeskip or introduce some new drama. I’m happy to do MxF or MxM although MxF is what I’ve most commonly done in the past although most of my stories do tend to have other relationships and sexualities in the background or as side characters. As a note on that, I also quite like expanding side characters as well but again that isn’t necessary. I’m happy to play both male and female characters.

For types of role plays I enjoy:
Royalty
Vampires/werewolves
kidnapping
teacherXstudent (nothing too young)

As examples, for royalty it could be an arranged marriage between two kingdoms, further expansion on that could be that one of them is having an affair with their fiancées siblings.
For vampires and werewolves I’ve played them attending a boarding school and being thrown together, with the vampire getting addicted to the werewolf’s blood or the werewolf getting addicted to the feeling of being bitten among other things.
Kidnapping could be by a gang or be combined with royalty where a commoner is kidnapped by a prince or princess or instead the royalty has been kidnapped and which leads to Stockholm syndrome.

Again, these are just examples and I’m more than happy to hear ideas and expansions or just start simple and let the plot expand from there. I’m also open to completely new ideas like magical rps or assassins, don’t be afraid to suggest something new. Just drop me a reply or a message.

So I’m just going to throw some ideas out here. If nothing tastes right we can adapt or try something else? I have a few other ideas but they are set as animals in the medieval era of their kind.

An evil king rules a vast kingdom with no end in sight. As the most powerful knight you must come up with a way to overthrow him. But his daughter’s interest in you is a startling twist, is it possible to overthrow the family from the inside out?

A great journey lays ahead for Princesses. She knows her line in special but why is still a great mystery. With the death of her mother and her father as well, she’s going to need help to unravel the prophecies regarding her throne.

A massive empire is closing in around your country’s borders. As the princesses’s double you have been chosen to win over one of their princes in order to help protect your adoptive family’s interests. Can you keep your secrets and win over the Prince to save your kingdom from war?

The kingdom’s greatest secret, prince has autism. And his father has passed away. The biggest problem? He has no desire to take a wife. But how then will they have an heir. Your journey begins as a young maiden chosen specifically for your hard working and mothering nature. Can you win the king’s favor?

As a young prince you have been given the throne, picked out, ahead of your older brother by a strange creature who has taken the shape of a sword. With it’s ancient guidance, and some help from your friends you have the chance to learn the virtues you need to lead you people.

BadUpdate504 BadUpdate504 they sound quite interesting. I’d say the first one is quite Intriguing but the last one also sounds good, quite sword in the stone sort of vibes. I’m happy to do either, just got to think up a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back