• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Pathfinder or D&D game, or pretty much anything else as well.

Vaneheart

Friend or Enemy?
I'm looking for a new dice roleplaying game to play on here.  Due to my hectic schedule, I would prefer play by post versus playing by Skype/Messenger/Roll20.  I am an experienced roleplayer, and while I would prefer Pathfinder or D&D (any edition, except maybe 4), I am up for just about anything at this point.

I have experience with the following systems:
-Shadowrun (1st-5th edition)
-Mechwarrior(1st-3rd)
-Pathfinder
-Call of Cthulhu (3rd-6th)
-Heroes Unlimited (2nd Edition)
-Rifts (Palladium or Savage World)
-Dungeons & Dragons (Any and All)
-World of Darkness/Chronicles of Darkness ("New" WoD)

-Dark Heresy (1st Edition)

-Alternity (Classic)

Games I am familiar with, but have only played a few times:
-Eclipse Phase

-Traveler
-Aliens Unlimited
-Pendragon

-Legend of the Five Rings

-"Classic" World of Darkness (mostly Vampire & Vampire: Dark Age)
-Dark Heresy (2nd Edition)

-Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (2nd Edition)
-Ars Magica

-Mutants & Masterminds
-Stormbringer

-BESM

-Paranoia

-d20 Hyborean Age
-d20 Modern

-d20 Future

I am looking for players in two different Robotech games in the Palladium system.  First one has just started and has only two players in it, the second is a interest check for a Southern Cross game with Hover Tank pilots.  I would be happy to have you in either one.

Here is the one game that is currently running:

And here is the interest check thread for the other one:

Wow.  Robotech.  I haven't messed with that since like, 1998.  I will definitely look into it.  :-)

I'm also apparently not getting notifications to my replied to threads, even though they are set to notify and are followed.  Hmmm...  I just happened to randomly look at this one today.

Yeah, the notifications are not working that way. I have been told that it is in the process of being worked on.

I would be quite happy to get you in either one of the games I mentioned. Running a good game is a joy in my life, and it is a good release from the pressures of being a stay at home dad.

I'd like to try a dice game even though I've never done it before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all up for a pathfinders game. Been trying to play in one for over 2 years now. xD

Taco? playing? 

never gona happen man.

bugger me how deep did yea dig into the DICE checks for this one eh?

yea get better luck making your own interest check there bud. If yea put one up we'll see if yea catch any fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back