• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PuppyVirgil

Down for anything
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have some ideas. I’m 20. Pretty chill. You can respond with one liners or paragraphs. Please don’t take control of my character unless to mention details.

Bold means I have full worlds set up already

I have ideas for
- Disney (Desendants or Nightmare Before Christmas)
- Fantasy
- dystopian future / factions
- Romance
- Shape Shifters
- Trauma/Mental Health centric (does NOT romanticize these problems)
- Serial Killers/ Murder Mystery
- Greek Mythology
- slice of life
- royalty
- arranged marriage
- 7 Deadly Sins (original ideas only.)
- villain redemption
-prince/princess disguised as opposite gender.

All of my roleplays are 18+ and trigger warning heavy as I prefer to write gore, graphic depictions of different mental health conditions (DID, PTSD, EDs, Tourette’s, Autism, OCD, etc), and cursing.

I prefer to have a response at least once a day. I’m also on Discord.

I’m laid back. Prefer to play male characters. Message if any topics interest you. Can be flexible with triggering topics. Also do some fandoms (Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Resident Evil 7&8, Sanders sides, Ride the Cyclone, SCP and Studio Ghibli)

Last edited:
I have some ideas. I’m 20. Pretty chill. You can respond with one liners or paragraphs. Please don’t take control of my character unless to mention details.

Bold means I have full worlds set up already

I have ideas for
- Disney (Desendants or Nightmare Before Christmas)
- Fantasy
- dystopian future / factions
- Romance
- Shape Shifters
- Trauma/Mental Health centric (does NOT romanticize these problems)
- Serial Killers/ Murder Mystery
- Greek Mythology
- slice of life
- royalty
- arranged marriage
- 7 Deadly Sins (original ideas only.)

All of my roleplays are 18+ and trigger warning heavy as I prefer to write gore, graphic depictions of different mental health conditions (DID, PTSD, EDs, Tourette’s, Autism, OCD, etc), and cursing.

I prefer to have a response at least once a day. I’m also on Discord.

I’m laid back. Prefer to play male characters. Message if any topics interest you. Can be flexible with triggering topics. Also do some fandoms (Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Resident Evil 7&8, Sanders sides, Ride the Cyclone and Studio Ghibli)
Hi! If we did descendants, which way would we do it? Ocs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back