• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Partner!

vvoahnelly

Awkward
Hello there! I’m Nell and I am looking for a few long-term partners! I have been roleplaying online for quite some time, but I went inactive a few years back because my personal life got in the way. But, I am back and ready for some action – which is especially needed at this moment to help quell the boredom accompanying quarantine.

About Me:

• I am twenty-years-old and there does tend to be more mature themes in my roleplaying (violence, cursing, etc.)
  • I prefer to play the female role (I know, typical.) in a male x female pairing, but I do make exceptions, especially when doubling up on characters.
    • I am comfortable with both male x female and male x male pairings. I have never done a female x female pairing, but I could possibly give one a shot.
  • I adore all things fantasy and prefer that most of my writings reflect that. (I do have exceptions, of course).
    • Dragons, supernatural beings, unicorns - I love it all!
  • I enjoy a good romance sub-plot! But, I like there to be more than romance afoot.
  • I like to consider myself fairly literate…
    • My responses can range from a single paragraph to a mini-novel, based upon what my partner is comfortable with!
  • I aim to respond at least every other day. Some days I am far more active than others, so the response time will certainly vary.

What I am Looking for:

• Someone who can match my literacy.
  • Someone who can contribute to the plot and/or world-building.
  • Someone who is looking for long-term partners.
    • I hate when we are deep in the roleplay and suddenly I stop getting responses
  • Someone who will notify me if they are growing bored of the plot and/or would like to quit.
    • I am understanding, as long as you let me know!
  • Someone who is fairly active and responsive.
  • Someone who enjoys fantasy!

Ideas:

Right now, the only thing that I know is I am craving something with supernatural and/or fantasy themes. But, I would love to work something out with my partner! Basic pairings that I enjoy include (but, are certainly not limited to):

• soldier x rebel
  • hunter x hunted
  • survivor x survivor (apocalyptic)
  • angel x demon
  • human x human experiment

Please, feel free to PM me or respond here and we can work out something!

Last edited:
I’d be down to give it a shot if you’re still looking. Sorry, I woulda pm’d but I’ve just made an account and I’m still figuring some things out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back