• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a partner!

Castello

The Original Chef Kitten
Hey everyone! My name is Castello, but please just call me Cas. I have been itching to write lately, so I decided to pop back onto here and see if I could gather some partners! I am a pretty flexible person, so shoot me a plot you are interested in. I have a preference for fantasy, sci-fi and will do fandoms. I tend to like making OCs! Romance is not necessarily required, but If we do it will be MxF. Dark themes are fine and I can take things being pretty dark, so do not worry! I am not picky about length, but I do appreciate detail and will likely lose interest if your posts seem rushed or lazy; I shoot for a couple of paragraphs. If you are interested in rping with me, shoot me a message here.

Now for some plots!

Plots:
Aimlessness has brought our characters together, doing the dirty work of the rich and successful throughout a crime-ridden galaxy. Each character has something they are running away from, a dark past or a crucial mistake.

* I am interested in plots revolving around royalty, apocalyptic/dystopian themes, sci-fi or high fantasy! Sorry, will add ideas as they come.

Pairings:
Royalty x Royalty
Royalty x Non-Royalty
Assassin x Target
Angel of death x Solider (Historical or Modern)
Doctor x Patient or Doctor

Fandoms:
Fire Emblem Three Houses ***

- Currently interested in doing something revolving around Dimitri and Edelgard, very interested in doing this one! I have also played all the games in the series so shoot me your pairings! This is kind of why I made this thread, lol)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
- Would like to do a plot around this with two other people!
Hunter x Hunter
My Hero Academia

* Will update this as my creativity returns!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back