• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eliteeric

An Epic Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all, pretty sure I'm in the right place now. It's been almost a year since I've been on the site, so... Let's hope I don't take another break from it, hah.
I'm looking for someone that would like to do a one on one roleplay with me. Specifically, a fandom roleplay. I've got quite a lot of ideas, but I just need the partner to do them with. That means it'll most likely be an alternate universe type of roleplay. Like, 'What would've happened if there were a few extra hands during the Infinity War?', or, 'What if there was another team attending Beacon Academy around the same time as Team RWBY?'. Hopefully you get those references, because that's almost exactly what I'm looking for.
Quick review: I'm looking for a partner. Hope to see some PMs.

Which fandoms are you interested in RPing?

Mostly just anime and movies. I'm sure I'll do video games as well, but I feel like it's a little easier to fit characters into shows. Like RWBY, for example. I mentioned the Marvel Cinematic Universe above, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back