• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheRebelMutant

Hi! I'm looking to start up a few rps! Here are a few ideas I have below:

1. A group of orphaned girls are turned into high elite assassins who tackle covert missions day in and day out. They cross paths with a group of "ghosts" and find out they too are male orphans who were trained to be assassins. The two groups figure out that their handlers have more sinister plans than intended and reluctantly join forces to take down the real bad guys.

2. A lost witch coven rp. A group of witches, familiars, and witch hunters band to form a powerful coven in order to stop an ancient evil and protect their world.

3. Marvel based rps. We can do fan fic if you have a preferred character. I also like next gen marvel stuff too!

I'm available for the most part and I do mxf pairings. I prefer to double or more as I love character building and eventually killing people off.

Last edited:
Can you tell me more about the assassins. I got a character who’s a assassins well more so a mafia leader

Can you tell me more about the assassins. I got a character who’s a assassins well more so a mafia leader
Sure! So the school would be set in Canada, and the girls were picked up from around the world and brought there. They were given new names, new identities and the "Doctor", a geneticists, uses experimental drugs on them to enhance them into lethal assassins. Their handlers give them covert missions to take down budding government uprising, powerful leaders, and steal information that is beneficial to their contractors. They are sent on a mission and the mission goes horribly wrong and they are intercepted by the ghosts, a group of men who, like them, were orphans raised to be assassins. They realize that their handlers are working together but only for the benefit, which is harmful to the general public. So they defect, and join together in order to take down their organization for the greater good of the world.

I hope the description helps?

I like it. What about romance? Maybe the girls fall for the guys. I can play three characters so maybe we triple? Or double even

I like it. What about romance? Maybe the girls fall for the guys. I can play three characters so maybe we triple? Or double even
Oh yeah definitely romance! There can be a mix of immediate romance and slow burn because I understand people are humans. They haven't been allowed to have romantic feelings for the opposite sex for a while. I'm fine with doubling to start and if you feel the need to add more then we can! Also, do you prefer to rp on here, over email, or over google docs?

I'm looking for a good Marvel RP. Could use one of the lesser known female characters. Admittedly, I do have a BlackWidow×OC pairing picking up after the Invasion of New York.

I'm looking for a good Marvel RP. Could use one of the lesser known female characters. Admittedly, I do have a BlackWidow×OC pairing picking up after the Invasion of New York.
Yay! I'd love to get one going. So I'm assuming you like canon/oc pairings? Cause I can do that for sure.

Yay! I'd love to get one going. So I'm assuming you like canon/oc pairings? Cause I can do that for sure.
I can. I also have a potential vengeance 'what if' plot where if Proxima Midnight had survived Scarlet Witch throwing her ass underneath one of Thanos' war wheels (which apparently turned her into hamburger) .

I can. I also have a potential vengeance 'what if' plot where if Proxima Midnight had survived Scarlet Witch throwing her ass underneath one of Thanos' war wheels (which apparently turned her into hamburger) .
oh MAN. lol I'd like to see that. Cause I was totally out of my chair yelling when Black Widow and Okoye rolled up on her in that fight. Okay so what were you thinking as far as characters you'd like to play and what pairings were you thinking? I normally do mxf, but I can do fxf and mxm if that's what you're after!

I can do more than a few canon characters, though the ideas primarily lean more towards canon/OC pairing, and I primarily go for m×f with f×f or futa×f being close behind. Haven't had any noticeable m×m experience at all.

I can do more than a few canon characters, though the ideas primarily lean more towards canon/OC pairing, and I primarily go for m×f with f×f or futa×f being close behind. Haven't had any noticeable m×m experience at all.
I haven't had any cravings for mxm, so let's stick with mxf. And I'm totally fine with canon/OC pairings! I have plenty of OCs to spare. Which canon characters did you want to take or was there any canon characters you'd like me to play as? I'm not really picky as I'm pretty well versed in majority of the marvel characters.

For the MCU Invasion of New York (aftermath) idea, I was primarily leaning towards using Black Widow whom was set as a partner/handler for the OC, though I'm open to suggestions on that (such as, say, She-Hulk, Wasp, Daisy 'Quake' Johnson, or perhaps one of the X-Women such as Storm, Rogue, Phoenix [Jean or Rachel doesn't make much difference to me]). For the other, primarily Proxima Midnight, perhaps with Shuri or maybe even Valkyrie or Sif.

For the MCU Invasion of New York (aftermath) idea, I was primarily leaning towards using Black Widow whom was set as a partner/handler for the OC, though I'm open to suggestions on that (such as, say, She-Hulk, Wasp, Daisy 'Quake' Johnson, or perhaps one of the X-Women such as Storm, Rogue, Phoenix [Jean or Rachel doesn't make much difference to me]). For the other, primarily Proxima Midnight, perhaps with Shuri or maybe even Valkyrie or Sif.
Okay so, for clarification (lol)

Post Invasion of New York idea

You would play BlackWidow and I'd have the OC

Post Wakanda Battle

You'd play Proxima Midnight and there'd be other canon/ocs

Correct me if I got that wrong, haha.

Okay so, for clarification (lol)

Post Invasion of New York idea

You would play BlackWidow and I'd have the OC

Post Wakanda Battle

You'd play Proxima Midnight and there'd be other canon/ocs

Correct me if I got that wrong, haha.
Other way around. Got this for the Post Wakanda battle thus far.
20190704_013806.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back