• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for a nice 1x1 partner

Hello :) I would love to do a Naruto rp with you. Please, PM me if you're interested. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
updated my list everyone please remember bold means im doing it already not bold means i havent done it but interested in starting one

Haha I'm afraid I don't know what the heck that is. But I know the majority of the other things on the list. Except Naruto..and dramatical murder.. And yugioh...or daganrompa.

*sweat drops* okay so maybe not most of the list 

Are you up for a fantasy  RP? I have a character who is technically a Marvel based character but can be edited slightly so he fits into a fantasy setting.

Are you up for a fantasy  RP? I have a character who is technically a Marvel based character but can be edited slightly so he fits into a fantasy setting.

Oooh  okay. I domostly warcraft settings but i can tweak with my dnd background. 

Oooh  okay. I domostly warcraft settings but i can tweak with my dnd background. 

My character goes by the name of Joy, he is a Ghost RIder. He has a lot of scars due to his abusive mother and his father who didn't care. His mother cut out his eye because she was bored (and perhaps a bit psycho)

this is joy, a friend of mine drew him for me.

Joy.jpg

My character goes by the name of Joy, he is a Ghost RIder. He has a lot of scars due to his abusive mother and his father who didn't care. His mother cut out his eye because she was bored (and perhaps a bit psycho)

this is joy, a friend of mine drew him for me.

View attachment 174752

Cute and yandere material. okay pm me for the starter plotting ok? And i say yandere material because you said a piece of his backstory that basicly screams 'i want attention and love and ill kill anyone that takes it away from me' Enzer being from a traumatic life herself basically living demon wars at the freaking moment born to a warlock father and paladin mother she is unique with her eyes since her left one goes into pain when demons are near so YES her eye burns when their is an army of them but she has learned to control the pain. She is a beast master and was blessed with taming the puppy of skoll and the spirit of hati. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back