• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for a nice 1x1 partner

kirisuto12804

The blood elf hunter
I am not that picky except it has to be something i know in a way. If they are in bold it means i am doing them so pleas edont ask me i might be overloaded with the asks for them.

the list:

pokemon

yugioh

One piece

Persona ( PS: WILL LOVE SOMEONE FOREVER IF THEY CAN RP MY FAVORITE LINK!)

Naruto

Dagan rompa

Toriko

Dramatical murder

Disney (Im counting the decendants movie because i can ship one of my girls with Cruella's son Carlos or Jafars son Jay.. what i like them both its REALLY hard to pick a great villain)

world of warcraft

Free! Iwatobi swim club

Hetalia (I do 1p 2p or nyotalia)

Sherlock

Yandere (in my defense this can be used for the other ones mentioned)

gods (Celtic,greek,roman,Egyptian i love em all! Any if anyones asking i have certain gods i call my husbandos Ares,Loki,and Anubis being 3 of them As for Hades..hes more like a daddy to me ^_^ )

fantasy (Like elves, monsters, kingdoms.)

romance Im a sucker for romance so add romance to any of these and im your rp buddy forever if theirs one you wish to try and i haven't noted please note it out

Last edited by a moderator:
Teenwolffan said:
Would you like to do a Sherlock rp
yes yes yes ok do you mind if its modenish ill still keep it old school i just ship one of mine with him and Watson being the one that introduces them

I would be interested in a Naruto RP if you are still looking, though I have a question. Do you do OC X cannons, or OC X OC, either is fine, and do you double?

Ycharley said:
I would be interested in a Naruto RP if you are still looking, though I have a question. Do you do OC X cannons, or OC X OC, either is fine, and do you double?
okay pm me if you wanna do one and i do OCXcanon and ocxoc hehe my favorite is my oc with garra ^_^

I can

kirisuto12804 said:
I am not that picky except it has to be something i know in a way.
the list:

pokemon

yugioh

Naruto

Dagan rompa

Dramatical murder

Disney (Im counting the decendants movie because i can ship one of my girls with Cruella's son Carlos or Jafars son Jay.. what i like them both its REALLY hard to pick a great villain)

Free! Iwatobi swim club

Hetalia (I do 1p 2p or nyotalia)

Sherlock

gods (Celtic,greek,roman,Egyptian i love em all! Any if anyones asking i have certain gods i call my husbandos Ares,Loki,and Anubis being 3 of them As for Hades..hes more like a daddy to me ^_^ )

fantasy (Like elves, monsters, kingdoms.)

romance Im a sucker for romance so add romance to any of these and im your rp buddy forever if theirs one you wish to try and i haven't noted please note it out and fair note i will NOT do horror or scifi
I can do naruto, gods, or fantasy

boop

my Toriko plot

In the past as child Zebra watched a juniors cooking competition with Sani Coco and Toriko. They are between the ages of14 to 10(ish) and Sani was curious about a girl named kirisuto nagano who was making a dish and was humming.Like she was singing to the food. When they asked her what her goal was besides winning the money to get gourmet cells for her half deaf and half blind problem. she proudly said "To make a dish worthy of a heavenly king!" Which made zebra's heart skip a beat. beginning his deep dark feelings he would forever hide. He would never love any other woman except her. Even Loves pheromones wouldn't work on him because the only woman on his mind was Kiri. He never thought he would see her again till Toriko asked him to join for a Shinobeef hunt because Komatsus cousin, Kirisuto Nagano, Needed it for a recipe and she was also coming along.

Greetings fellow human being.

I have read your little list and I'm interested in doing a "Free! Iwatobi Swim Club" RP with you.

Why? Because I haven't done that one before and I'm curious as to how things will work out.

~ Marshmallow

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back