• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a new rp friend!

Raizoan

The man addicted to D&D
Hello! I just lost an rp buddy of 3 years sadly.. I've been role playing for around 5 years and love to do long term originals. I enjoy fantasy role playing in worlds me and my partner create ourselves and would absolutely love to find someone new to share and enhance my creativity with, preferably female (I'm male btw). I prefer to rp over kik and discord, mainly since I can reply easily on those even while away from home. I am a very open person and love to try out new roles and ideas. I do enjoy romance in my stories and whatever else my partner is comfortable with. Feel free to reply to this thread and maybe leave your discord/kik so we can chat there!

(Also feel free to add criticism to this post on how I could improve it)

Im open although to let you know now most of the time my partners leave due to creativity. My discord is @matts found me ahh#6833.

trashremastered#8119

I am most def interested in a fantasy roleplay!! I have a few OC and if you shoot a message over I'll be happy to tell you about them :)

What fandoms do you like?
tbh I am not much of a fandom rper. But I do like things like rwby, supernatural, harry potter, percy jackson, anime and stuff like that. Hell I'd probably spend a week replying if I listed all the shows/books/movie fandoms I enjoy

tbh I am not much of a fandom rper. But I do like things like rwby, supernatural, harry potter, percy jackson, anime and stuff like that. Hell I'd probably spend a week replying if I listed all the shows/books/movie fandoms I enjoy

Stephen King's "IT"?

Fantasy? Still looking? Im Gor_Asgardian#8359

I can play both genders just fine.

@LoneSniper87#8898 is my discord

I normally don't take up discord rp's because school, but if you don't mind it's my last week :p I can do anything, really, and I feel my rp skills are decent

My kik is dev.kouhai if you're still interested! I just lost an rp partner of four years, so I'm in the same spot too.

Hello! I just lost an rp buddy of 3 years sadly.. I've been role playing for around 5 years and love to do long term originals. I enjoy fantasy role playing in worlds me and my partner create ourselves and would absolutely love to find someone new to share and enhance my creativity with, preferably female (I'm male btw). I prefer to rp over kik and discord, mainly since I can reply easily on those even while away from home. I am a very open person and love to try out new roles and ideas. I do enjoy romance in my stories and whatever else my partner is comfortable with. Feel free to reply to this thread and maybe leave your discord/kik so we can chat there!

(Also feel free to add criticism to this post on how I could improve it)
I'm very interested, and don't feel comfortable leaving my discord here, but if you pm I can send it to you over pm! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back