• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a male partner

Sally_Love

Little Ball Of Cute
I have a new idea but I am looking for a male partner.Or at least somebody to roleplay as a male we can always double and each play as a male and female if interested pm me your favorite color.

My idea…
It may need to be tweaked a bit but this is the simple version…

So basically demons roam earth and there are demon hunters.The demon hunters have been at war with the demons for centuries and now during modern times it has still been going on.Fhe demon hunters have grown stronger while the demons are almost extinct.So the demons form a plan to infiltrate the demon hunter headquarters to try to hit the demon hunters where it hurts by attacking their leader whom is a young 18 year old male.

This demon hunter has been the strongest since he was 13 but he is hiding a dark secret he is half demon himself.He spends everyday trying to keep the world safe by killing the demon kind which he hates but when a demon hunter girl comes out of training and asks to be his apprentice he begins to be distracted since this demon slayer girl is the only one to make both his hearts ache with wanting.He agrees only so he can protect her and thus this is where is begins for the story of love and supernatural stuff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back