• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern LOOKING FOR A MAFIA ROLE-PLAY | Literate 1 x 1 Search |

Devilish Angel

Fly me to the moon ☾
Bonjour, my name is Devilish Angel and if you're looking for a partner to roleplay something with the mafia world, then I'm the one you're looking for. In this thread you will find my rules, and any ideas that I might have for this roleplay. I'm also very open to any original ideas that you might had floating around in your wonderful head. There will be a question that you will need to answer, if you do not answer then I will not say anything back to you because it will tell me that you did not read it all, also you can find all the information about in on my profile if you're curious but I will list Three things I know people would like to know before contacting me.

_I only play female characters, unless we double.
_3rd person, literate - usually writes between 4-6 paragraphs.
_I like to have romance in my
stories as well as dark themes.

If you think we could be a good match please don't be scared to private message me!

Myyyy Rules
Character sheets -Please use real face claims length of sheet is up to you.
Romance - I love romance in stories , but only if it happens naturally and is a slow burn.
Doubling - I like to have my partners be prepared for it, but this is not a must.
Length - I’m not asking you to write a novel , but I do enjoy a partner who can write one to three paragraphs for a post.
Coding - I don’t code because I can never figure it out or have the patients. If you wish to use coding in your posts , then go right a head I don't mind.
Plotting - Please be willing to discuss ideas. I want a partner who will cooperate and unite our ideas to create a wonderful story.
Site rules - please follow all site rules, they are important.
Posting: I can roleplay in thread, private messages, and if you want to role-play on a different platform let me know.

Pairings
Mafia Boss x Victim
Mafia Boss x Cops Daughter
Mafia Boss x Rivals Daughter
Mafia Boss x Bodyguard
Mafia Boss x Mafia Boss
Mafia Boss x Girl
Mafia Boss x Assistant
Mafia Boss x Assassin
Mafia Bosses Son x Any pairing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back