• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Kylo to my Hux?

outlaw-lookingforthesun

What's up, buttercups
Hi! My name is Makenzie. I'd love to find a literate, canon-leaning Kylo Ren to RP with if you're interested in weaving a complicated plot. My style is paragraphical, please no asterisks/ooc-crack/OC intro style stuff. (Though of course we can chat ooc about kylux or just get to know each other.) I have a lot of plot possibilities in mind and am open to hearing just as many ideas from you! Please reply to this thread or hit me up on Tumblr at outlaw-lookingforthesun if you'd like!

Here's an example of my in-character writing (not necessarily part of a plot we'd dive into but y'know.)

Leather, tight.
Cloth, restrictive.
The uniform General Hux dawns is as staunch and foreboding as the scowl he casts upon the Knight before him. If there is any use for this brat of a man, it isn't one he can see. Hux never has seen eye-to-eye with the Supreme Leader. This fascination with the Dark Force was a wild porg chase: Their true goal should be to set order to the galaxy, not to play wizard with some ancient religion. Perhaps if Vader were alive... Yes, then he could see more potential in the thing! That man was a symbol- not just to those who served him, but to those who did not. Even the fools who opposed him feared him. Fear begets obedience, and obedience begets order. Would the galaxy look upon this boy and feel fear? Hux could scoff.

"In the absence of my own orders, General, you will take lead from my apprentice. He is my right hand." There was pause for the General's response.

Take lead? From this child? Hux wanted to turn up his nose. And yet, he bowed his head.
"I understand, Supreme Leader."

Looking up once more, it took every fiber of his composure not to reach forward and mutilate the repellent smirk from Kylo Ren's face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back