• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Peppermint Patty

Patty of Peppermint
Honestly, nothing fancier than the title, really. I just want some fantasy fun- I used to be really active on this site, but I kinda fell off for a while due to college. I keep wanting to come back, but everything I find is too "realistic", despite being medieval- not that it's bad, but it's just not what I'm looking for. And aside from that, there are some super dollied-up ones which I feel completely outclassed just by looking at them- I'm willing to write five paragraphs, or however much is needed, but damn, I have work between that! And aside from those two subcategories, there's an endless amount of academy/high school ones, which- I couldn't care less for. (I mean, school is a pain in the ass, why would I want to worry about a fake one between semesters?)
None of these mentioned above are necessarily bad, but just not what I'm looking for. If any of you happen to run/know of one that doesn't fit into those three, I'd love to see them! Hopefully I can find something really great to cling onto!

May I interest you in an rp of mine? :)

May I interest you in an rp of mine? :)
Oh, I'd actually saw that not long ago, and it really piqued my interest!
I was wondering, though I'd love to join, would I need to have knowledge on the Final Fantasy games? I've not played any of them.
Alongside this, does the character have to be human? I've only seen humans in the character applications, but I know there are more anthro-focused characters in the franchise, such as, say, Freya.

You don't have to really know the games, more on the creatures rather than games themselves since it's an AU. You can be anthro-focused, it would be really cool since we still have none of them.

You don't have to really know the games, more on the creatures rather than games themselves since it's an AU. You can be anthro-focused, it would be really cool since we still have none of them.
Oh, well awesome, that sounds great! I'll join, then, and get a character sheet up tonight or tomorrow after work, thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back