• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Cioccolata for my Secco

Harajukubabe

Heisenberg Simp
Hello everyone! I’m Hunny and I’ve been roleplaying for about ten years. I’m really in a Cioccolata and Secco (Seccolata I think it’s called!) mood right about now. If you’re interested, please tell me and I can give you my Discord!

I’d like to say that I’m pretty good with most things. I prefer literate/paragraph roleplay but I’m also okay with script as well. I love the current universe with Cioccolata and Secco, but if you’re interested in an AU, I have an asylum idea which we can work on together (in which Cioccolata and Secco meet inside an asylum as roommates and learn to maneuver the ways of the awful system and such.)

I’m fine with both SFW and NSFW, and I have experience with both (more SFW than anything, but I digress.) if you have any needs or wants in this roleplay, please don’t hesitate to tell me!

Here is an example of my writing:
With a smirk, he saunters to where the ladies are, and picks one of them up with ease. He sinks his sharp canines into her jugular, almost keening when her blood, salty and savory, hits his tongue. His eyes roll back into his skull, sucking the life force from the woman’s body. As soon as he gets the last little drop of blood, he retracts his teeth and lets her fall limp onto the ground, pale and most certainly dead.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back