• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for 1x1

BlackBlood

I'm usually busy on weekends but I'll try to reply
Hey! I haven't on here in a very long time, I'm always on another site and in all honesty, I forgot how this site worked....it took me 3 minutes to find how to even create this post lol. Anyhow, I'm up for anything that has romance in it. I play female and male with any type of duo. I usually do a paragraph or 4-6. Just depends on how well I love the roleplay or what I can just do in the moment. I play all types of genres but I always have to have romance in it or I don't get into the roleplay, because I'm a natural flirt myself so It would come out one way or the other in a non romance roleplay. So, if you're at all interested send me a dm and we can brainstorm together on what type of plot we want and more.

Thank You :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back