• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for 1x1 roleplay.

Califaxian

Not sure if I will actually find a partner to roleplay with, though, if anyone is interested here is information about what I like, what I don't like, want to do, etc. Feel free to DM me at anytime.

For starters I prefer modern settings. I am fairly flexible on plot and settings, though I prefer minimal plot when it comes down to things, and I like the other person sort of driving the plot more than me. I have many characters I can roleplay, all of which are females with varying degrees of magic. I like settings with aliens, settings at night, lake settings, and various other such things.

Here is the character I would like to roleplay as. Name: Cali Sarine Manne Age: 21 Gender: Female Species: Human It would be taking place in her world, preferably, or a world similar to hers. Details can be discussed. I can also do space related roleplays, civilization roleplays too.

What I will not do/ am not comfortable with:

- Roleplay with furry characters, or anything that isn't human. (Details can be discussed)
- Overly violent settings or scenes, gore, death.
- Sexual content, smut, and the like.
- Discussions about gender identity.
- Politics.
- Situations where my character is powerless or helpless.
- Roleplay with illiterate people, if you are to roleplay with me, you must be literate. No exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back