• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for 1x1 Partners!

F
Created at
Index progress
Complete

Supernatural, Be More Chill and Falsettos!

Bway72423

ABOUT ME

• Third Person Style of Writing.
  • Advanced Literate; Selective.
  • 1+ Year Experience.
RULES

• I expect to get responses the same length (or at least, roughly the same length) that I put out. Role-plays with short responses cause me to lose interest very quickly and it's plausible that I may drop the role-play entirely after one warning.
  • It may take me longer to reply sometimes, so please do not pester me to respond. I promise I will get to you as soon as possible.
  • If you have any triggers, please let me know before we start role-playing.
  • Please let me know your time zone before we start role-playing.
  • Respect my muse, and I'll respect yours.
  • Have fun!
SHIPS/FANDOMS
BE MORE CHILL
Michael Mell & Jeremy Heere*

FALSETTOS
Marvin & Whizzer Brown*

SUPERNATURAL
Dean & Castiel*
Jack Kline & Lucifer (either)
Jack Kline* & Sam Winchester
Castiel* & Michael! Dean Winchester
Castiel & Lucifer (either)

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
Klaus* & Dave
Klaus* & Five

[]>> Prompts and plot discussion will be discussed in private messages. If you'd like to contact me, feel free to message! I promise I don't bite.<<[]

Last edited:
ABOUT ME

• Third Person Style of Writing.
  • Advanced Literate; Selective.
  • 1+ Year Experience.
RULES

• I expect to get responses the same length (or at least, roughly the same length) that I put out. Role-plays with short responses cause me to lose interest very quickly and it's plausible that I may drop the role-play entirely after one warning.
  • It may take me longer to reply sometimes, so please do not pester me to respond. I promise I will get to you as soon as possible.
  • If you have any triggers, please let me know before we start role-playing.
  • Please let me know your time zone before we start role-playing.
  • Respect my muse, and I'll respect yours.
  • Have fun!
SHIPS/FANDOMS
BE MORE CHILL
Michael Mell & Jeremy Heere*

FALSETTOS
Marvin & Whizzer Brown*

SUPERNATURAL
Dean & Castiel*
Jack Kline & Lucifer (either)
Jack Kline* & Sam Winchester
Castiel* & Michael! Dean Winchester
Castiel & Lucifer (either)

[]>> Prompts and plot discussion will be discussed in private messages. If you'd like to contact me, feel free to message! I promise I don't bite.<<[]

okay hello i would love to plot with you if youre interested. ive had over a year of experience as well and my writing style is third person literate. i prefer long replies and i would like to plot supernatural if thats okay! i ??? am very versatile when it comes to plotting because i honestly have zero idea of what i wanna do! let me know if youre interested!

okay hello i would love to plot with you if youre interested. ive had over a year of experience as well and my writing style is third person literate. i prefer long replies and i would like to plot supernatural if thats okay! i ??? am very versatile when it comes to plotting because i honestly have zero idea of what i wanna do! let me know if youre interested!

I messaged you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back