• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For 1x1 Partners (Original+Fandom)

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hello! My name is Sammy and due to this whole quarantine thing, I've been desperate for some good rps to keep my mind off things! I'll be doing both Original and Fandom plots/pairings. Keep in mind though, I've never actually done an original rp before so please don't expect too much from me if you decide to do an original plot with me. Now, I'll list my pairings and some plots I had in mind.

Pairingsi
VampirexHuman
VampirexHunter

VampirexGod/Goddess
VampirexDemon
VampirexVampire
TeacherxStudent
KidnapperxCaptive
GhostxGhost Hunter
Bad Boy/GirlxInnocent/Sweet Boy/Girl
PopstarxAverage Person

(I'll probably add more later on. Keep in mind they don't have to be boyxgirl, I'm fine with doing any pairings. The vampire pairings I'm really craving atm)

Plots
(These are only some ideas I had, feel free to discuss any other plots you have in mind!)

(Vampire x Human)

(H/C) wasn't the most liked or even known person around. They were very introverted and quiet at school, rarely socializing with anyone and barely leaving their house unless they were forced to. Under the impression that their current lifestyle is unhealthy, (H/C) parents send them to a mansion of 3 brothers and 2 sisters are living together. It doesn't take (H/C) long to figure out their secret that they have hidden from everyone else. They're all vampires. Since their secret is now known, the vampires refuse to allow (HC) to leave and threaten a horrible fate for them if they even attempt to escape. What will happen to (H/C) in the hands on these bloodthirsty vampires (Preferred role: Vampire)

(Vampire x Vampire (I'd preferably like this one to be boyxgirl but it doesn't have to be))
(V/C1) and (V/C2) are siblings and the children of the Vampire King himself. Unfortunately later on in their lives, (V/C2) is kidnapped by enemies of their father and held captive. (V/C1) spent years searching for them and will never give up until they find (V/C2) (Preferred Role: Either)

(Kidnapper x Captive)
(C/C) is a very famous actor/actress known to many people. They are very attractive and seem almost person. But, really they have a lot of mental health issues and problems with their family causing them to withdraw from their family. One night after work, (C/C) is kidnapped and held hostage without any form of escape or any way to possibly call for help. What will happen now? (Preferred Role: Captive. I have a character in mind already for this that I'll be glad to discuss)

(More may be added later on and you don't have to use any of these as ik they aren't that great)

Fandoms
Diabolik Lovers (Willing to play anyone and have an OC. I'm really craving this!)
Angels of Death (Prefer to play Eddie Mason or/and OC)

K-12 (Prefer to play Crybaby, Angelita, Fluer, Kelly or/and OC)
Sanders Sides (Willing to be anyone, but prefer to play Thomas, Patten, Roman or Virge)
Pre-Game BATIM (Prefer to play Sammy Lawrence or/and OC)
BATIM (Willing to play anyone but prefer Sammy Lawrence or/and OC)

(Ask about plots for fandoms)

If you're interested in any of these then comment or pm me!​

Hello! My name is Sammy and due to this whole quarantine thing, I've been desperate for some good rps to keep my mind off things! I'll be doing both Original and Fandom plots/pairings. Keep in mind though, I've never actually done an original rp before so please don't expect too much from me if you decide to do an original plot with me. Now, I'll list my pairings and some plots I had in mind.

Pairingsi
VampirexHuman
VampirexHunter

VampirexGod/Goddess
VampirexDemon
VampirexVampire
TeacherxStudent
KidnapperxCaptive
GhostxGhost Hunter
Bad Boy/GirlxInnocent/Sweet Boy/Girl
PopstarxAverage Person

(I'll probably add more later on. Keep in mind they don't have to be boyxgirl, I'm fine with doing any pairings. The vampire pairings I'm really craving atm)

Plots
(These are only some ideas I had, feel free to discuss any other plots you have in mind!)

(Vampire x Human)

(H/C) wasn't the most liked or even known person around. They were very introverted and quiet at school, rarely socializing with anyone and barely leaving their house unless they were forced to. Under the impression that their current lifestyle is unhealthy, (H/C) parents send them to a mansion of 3 brothers and 2 sisters are living together. It doesn't take (H/C) long to figure out their secret that they have hidden from everyone else. They're all vampires. Since their secret is now known, the vampires refuse to allow (HC) to leave and threaten a horrible fate for them if they even attempt to escape. What will happen to (H/C) in the hands on these bloodthirsty vampires (Preferred role: Vampire)

(Vampire x Vampire (I'd preferably like this one to be boyxgirl but it doesn't have to be))
(V/C1) and (V/C2) are siblings and the children of the Vampire King himself. Unfortunately later on in their lives, (V/C2) is kidnapped by enemies of their father and held captive. (V/C1) spent years searching for them and will never give up until they find (V/C2) (Preferred Role: Either)

(Kidnapper x Captive)
(C/C) is a very famous actor/actress known to many people. They are very attractive and seem almost person. But, really they have a lot of mental health issues and problems with their family causing them to withdraw from their family. One night after work, (C/C) is kidnapped and held hostage without any form of escape or any way to possibly call for help. What will happen now? (Preferred Role: Captive. I have a character in mind already for this that I'll be glad to discuss)

(More may be added later on and you don't have to use any of these as ik they aren't that great)

Fandoms

Diabolik Lovers (Willing to play anyone and have an OC. I'm really craving this!)
Angels of Death (Prefer to play Eddie Mason or/and OC)

K-12 (Prefer to play Crybaby, Angelita, Fluer, Kelly or/and OC)
Sanders Sides (Willing to be anyone, but prefer to play Thomas, Patten, Roman or Virge)
Pre-Game BATIM (Prefer to play Sammy Lawrence or/and OC)
BATIM (Willing to play anyone but prefer Sammy Lawrence or/and OC)

(Ask about plots for fandoms)

If you're interested in any of these then comment or pm me!​
I would love to rp anything with vampires how can we talk?

Interested in Angels of death, PM me with the plot you have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back