• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for 1x1 long-term roleplay partner!

LuckyToken

Always Exhausted
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Looking for a 1x1 partner that would be interested in a long-term, multi-para, 3rd person style roleplay. You must be 18+ please, because roleplaying with minors is against my own personal rules (sorry!).

I would like for any of the ships that I mention (characters that I prefer to play will be in bold, if both are bold then I am happy playing either one), to be romantically involved with lots of build up and possibly mutual pining? Whether we stick to canon, invent an AU together, or even something else, I'd be happy to brainstorm ideas with you and chat, I'm always happy to make a new friend. Anyway, check out my pairings and message me if you're interested. I'll get back to you asap!

Possible ships:
** Drarry (Draco x Harry) : Harry Potter
Wolfstar (Remus Lupin x Sirius Black) : Harry Potter
** Zukka (Zuko x Sokka) : Avatar - The Last Airbender
Shakarian (Fem!Shepard x Garrus) : Mass Effect
Talgion (Tali'Zorah x Legion) : Mass Effect
Genyatta (Genji x Zenyatta) : Overwatch
Spideypool (Spiderman x Deadpool) : Marvel

** I am very interested in these right now, but all of them are open for choosing. Don't be shy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back