• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lookin for a partner

AppleOnATree

Unlucky Member
Hi, I'm Apple and I'm looking for a partner, like the title says. I've been roleplaying for awhile but I'm pretty new to Rpnation. I'm a minor so prefer other minors, but any age is fine. I'd like for about a paragraph per reply, but if our characters are having like a conversation or something I'm fine with One-liners. I don't mind if you don't spell everything right, as long as it readable. I will probably respond a few times a day, but keep in mind I'm a student, so I can't be very consistent. Depending on what we rp,I will probaly have multiple side characters. I won't mind if you don't, though. No NSFW please, but I'm ok with mild gore.I've been craving dragons,magic humans and normal humans in a magic place, but I'm ok with really any rp expect too realistic stuff. I just don't really like that stuff. Now, my suggestions for rps..

Two humans who are exact opposites find themselves unconscious in a magical forest, with only an exiled spirit as their guide out.

Two/A group of dragons escape an orphanage and find out that one of them is a hybrid of the ominous Phantom Dragon, and now have to find the rest of their kind.

A fired detective comes to an assassin for help after figuring out who was behind a string of murders and hired them to help them.

Two siblings figure out that they are shapeshifters, and are taken in by the rest of their kind. But there is a group of shapeshifter that are after them ,and want's their blood.

That's really all, so comment or pm me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back