• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Look What Happened To Icarus

Pedro shrugged some giving a small sigh "Not sure, I have a feeling I'll be more kf a teacher then actually show them everything. We'll see though, I could be wrong. Thats just what it sounded like to me." He explained keeping her close to him giving a soft happy sigh

Max was taken back at first but she soon kissed him back gently cupping his cheek as well. She pulled away for a moment and just looked at him before she pressed her lips to his again this time much firmer than before.

She smiled and nodded kissing his cheek. “Alright. Long as you’re safe as possible” she murmured, starting to nod off holding onto him tightly.

he smiled some and lifted her up... he lay next to her after panting and smiling. “We should have done that a long time ago.” He chuckled and lay there watching her

Max panted and smiled widely giving a nod "Yes we should have." She said trying to get her breath back. It had been a bit since she had been with a man. She moved to where she was straddling his waist rubbing his chest gently "You know...I used to think you were the hottest guy in highschool.." she murmured before she leant down and kissed him gently smiling some against his lips

Pedro smiled happily and turned off the TV before he movrd to get comfortable and fell asleep with her.

He smiled some and watched her. “I do know this. You told me once. Drunk instead of going to homecoming.” He teased her. ”So where do we go from here?” He asked her gently looking a little worried.

carmen got woken up to the sound of feet running into their room at four in the morning and groaned a bit but saw javi standing there looking like he’d been crying. “Javi, mini what’s wrong?” She murmured reaching for him to come closer, frowning when he said he’s been sick.

Max covered her face and blushed bright red smiling wide at him "Why don't we just kind of see where it goes? Maybe if we feel a bit lonely we could...keep eachother company?" She said biting her bottom lip as she watched him

Pedro groaned softly as he felt Carmen move and leave the bed "Babe come back to bed." He murmured frowning when he heard Javi crying louder having gotten sick again. He got up quickly and went to turn on the light "What happened?" He asked worriedly

Carmen frowned about to answer when her little boy was sick again down himself a bit and she frowned kissing his head. “Someone’s not feeling so good.” She mumbled going to get him all cleaned up in their bathroom, “it’s okay pumpkin I know, let’s get you cleaned up and we’ll get you some water and a sicky bowl.” She murmured to him gently.

He smiled watching her. “I think that sounds like a good plan. No putting a name on it.... god it feels like I never left here.” He murmured to her.

-3 weeks-

Max lay with Richard in bed cuddling close and quietly while the TV played quietly in the background. They had still yet to really put any kind of name on their relationship and she was starting to realize she wanted more from this, that she wanted to be in a relationship with him.

Pedro came home from a very long day at work and collapsed onto the couch pinching the bridge of his nose as he heard the children yelling out happily around the house. He had a very rough say with the recruits today and it was starting to stress him out and he was slipping back into his old blunt and harsh ways.

Carmen left the kids playing in the den and went to find Pedro having heard him get in, finding him on the couch and slid in next to him, slipping her arms around him gently. “Hey, everything alright?” She asked him softly.

Richard looked through his phone and frowned some sighing quietly trying to find a way to tell her what he’d been given soon as he got in that morning. “What you thinking about?” He murmured gently and kissed her head cuddling hee close

Pedro took in a deep breath shaking his head some "No Carmen, I had a fucking rough day at work " he muttered still pinching the bridge of his nose "They can't get a simple fucking maneouver down!" He shouted just out of frustration not towards her.

Max traced patterns on his chest and glanced up at him "Oh nothing...its silly." She said softly as she looked at him smiling softly before she pecked his lips gently

He smiled and watched her shaking his head some. “Hey I needed to tell you something by the way and I was just kinda waiting til I saw you face to face but... they’re sending me back out there”

carmen frowned and reached over squeezing his shoulder gently before getting up. “Alright... I’m in the kitchen if you need anything.” she mumbled and left him to it

Max sat up some on her arm to look at him better and frowned some "What do you mean? Like back out to combat?" She asked getting worried about him now.

Pedro nodded some and waved off before he got up and went to their room locking himself in while he layed down to try and rest

He frowned pulling her to straddle his waist and nodded. “Yeah. Couple weeks time.... don’t know how long for. Maybe a couple months maybe a couple years.... won’t know for a while.” He mumbled tiredly watching her.

carmen frowned some hearing their bedroom door slam and sighed a little, getting the kids some juice and keeping an eye on Javi. Hed been poorly recently a lot and she’d kept him out of kindergarten today because of a fever and made a doctors appointment for him but she hadn’t had a chance to tell pedro yet.

Max frowned some and gave a small nod as she looked at him "And what becomes of whatever this is?" She asked quietly hoping he would try to make things official but she wouldnt hold her breath

Javi lay on the couch in his pjs wrapped up in a blanket looking at his mom with sleepy eyes "Mommy? Where daddy? I aant cuddles." He murmured

Carmen frowned and felt his forehead sighing quietly. “I know baby I know, I’m gonna go see if he’s ready to come down okay? Daddy had a bad day too.” She told him going up and knocking on the door. “Pedge.... javi really wants you, he’s still not feeling good and he just wants his dads cuddles.” She told him flinching when she heard something hit the door.

Richard frowned and kissed her palm. “I don’t know.... that’s what I wanted to ask you... because I care about you a lot. I always have.... but I... when I come back.... it probably won’t... I don’t know how I’m gonna be alright? I can’t... I don’t wanna promise anything but I wanna have you here when I come home.” He murmured.

Pedro threw a shoe at the door and frowned more "Tell him I'm not good." He muttered putting a pillow over his face and yelling out of frustration into it before he went to try and find some pain killers

Max frowned softly but gave a small nod leaning down and kissing him gently "I'll definitely be here when you get back." She said softly and cupping his cheek gently "I care for you too Richard, very much, and I'd....I'd like to see this maybe become something more than friends with benefits." She said softly

Carmen frowned trying to get into their room but he’d locked the damn door. “Pedro open this door right now!” She yelled at him frowning. “Pedro!” She yelled again when she heard him rummaging around in their bathroom and frowning some.

he smiled and kissed her back happily. “Then that’s what we shall do... I just don’t want to get your hopes up that I will come back and be ready to jump into anything.” He murmured to her and kissed her again pulling her down to layon him.

Pedro frowned and unlocked the door looking at her with an irritated face "What?!" He spat as he watched her "I've got a fucking headache and don't want to be bothered right now!"

Max smiled softly and kissed him pressing her body to his just wanting to be close to him anyway she could be right now

Carmen frowned and watched him. “Don’t lock the goddamn door. If you have a headache then you might as well let Javi come lay with you too.” She snapped at him. Two could play at that game and she had been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt earlier but now she was pissed. “Parenting doesn’t stop cause you got a headache.” She muttered and headed downstairs again. She didn’t trust for a second that he actually had one but she left javi on the couch anyway not particularly wanting him with Pedro right now if that’s how he was being.

Richard pulled her in close, kissing her head gently. “You wanna do dinner and a movie tonight? Order some pizza?” He murmured gently and kissed her head over and over while his hands went all around her just wanting her close as he could get her.

Max nodded some.giving a small.smile "Yeah I'd like that a lot." She said softly as she nuzzled her face in his neck inhaling his scent "So Mr.Madden, what do you want to watch?" She asked quietly

Javi frowned as he heard their yelling looking at Lily with scared eyes. He cuddled his sister close when she came to comfort him and looked over at Carmen as she came down "Mommy...why daddy yelling? It scary." He whispered

Carmen frowned some and went to get them both tucked in with blankets and a Disney movie. “Daddy’s not feeling sweetheart. It’s alright baby, he’s just feeling sicky.” She told him quietly and kissed his head before going to finish up on dinner worrying about Pedro now.

Richard smiled and kissed her head. “Mmm... whatever you like. Something calming.” He mumbled tiredly.

Javi gave a small nod and cuddled his sister while they watched the movie smiling softly and giggling at the funny parts. When it was time for dinner he sat got in his seat munching happily

Lily frowned as they sat their without Pedro and looked at her mom "I have a soccer game, its my first one, you and daddy will be there right?" She asked her mom

Max nodded some and smiled softly flipping through netflix until she settled on a movie. She lay with him contently as they watched the movie her mind thinking about him leaving.

Carmen nodded and smiled at her. “I’ll try to make sure daddy isn’t at work but I will definitely be there.” She murmured to her gently and cut javis food up for him, frowning when Pedro eventually came down but still looking pisses off. “Yours is in the oven kept it warm.” She muttered.

he smiled and kissed her head just gently tracing patterns on her shoulder. “There’s a bbq at jacks tomorrow... you wanna come with me?” He asked her quietly, burying his face into her hair.

Max smiled softly at him and gave a small nod. She hadn't really been out with him with family or friends before "Yeah that woukd be nice." She said happily while she ran her fingers through his hair

Pedro frowned some as he came down and gave a small nod to Carmen. He got his food out and went to go back to the room but stopped when Javi called for him and asked for him to stay. He gave a heavy sigh and turned around going to sit with them but stayed quiet

He smiled closing his eyes and relaxing under her touch “mmm.... good. It wasn’t a choice.” He teased gently and kissed her cheek holding her close.

carmen frowned and watched him. “We got a doctors appointment for tomorrow morning.” She told pedro quietly sighing when he looked confused. “For Javi.” she reminded him seeing her little boy still looked really poorly.

Max laughed lightly and smacked his arm playfully "And what you have done if I had said no?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him.

Pedro looked at Carmen confused for a moment before he turned to Javi and frowned seeing how pale he was and how his eyes were getting very heavy like he was about to fall asleep "Call me and let me know what they say." He murmured

Users who are viewing this thread

Back