• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Longterm partners (sci-fi, supernatural, fantasy, horror)

annabel

~While you are young, let your poor heart break~
Hi! :)

So, I'm looking for a couple more partners to roleplay with. ^^ Preferably someone who will stick around and be up for doing more rps with me in the future. Someone as well who can be flexible with length (but no one-liners) and good grammar and spelling. Someone also who, like me, loves world building (other planets, galaxies, alien races, fantastical worlds, modern horror alternate worlds) and creating interesting characters and plots. I enjoy collaborating with my partner to bring an rp to life. <3 :)

Here are some plot ideas that I have at the moment:

1. Fantastical world with race wars with orcs, goblins, elves etc.
  2. Unlikely pairings: orc/goblin and elf/human, alien (humanoid) and human, demon/ghost and human, vampire and newly-turned vampire, dark elf and human (other suggestions welcome ^^)
  3. An alien invasion on Earth or other humanoid planet, an allied planet that has gone off-grid, exploration on a new planet that goes horribly wrong
  4. Two recently dead people stuck in a nightmarish after-life.
  5. Apocalyptic Earth after a nuclear war, alien attack, post-zombie world (after they have all been eradicated/decomposed) etc. and ensuing anarchy among the survivors.

In terms of Fandoms (used as inspiration for setting for example):

1. some sort of GoT-inspired throne wars
  2. Battle-Star Galactica
  3. Mass Effect
  4. Xenosaga
  5. Star Ocean
  6. Hellboy
  7. Open to other suggestions of course ^^

I'm pretty interested in a high fantasy role play, or the two people stuck in the after-life one, if you're still looking for people that is.

I have a rp plot that is like your #4 about people going to an after life! I would be interested in doing this type of rp with you :)

Interested in #'s 1, 3, and 4. I'm also interested in GoT and Galactica inspired roleplays.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back