• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Longterm Horror/ Psychological Thriller RP

little-alien

Hello everyone!

My name is Ashley and I'm looking for someone who is okay with a more dark-themed RP. I really like horror/gory plotlines and I know not many people are okay with that, which is why I'm posting this to hopefully find someone with the same interest! I am very open to ideas and any characters you have and would love to discuss an RP! ^~^ I don't have a specific plot planned out but I do have a few starters or character backgrounds to give some ideas.

Looking For:

1. Someone who can reply with multiply paragraphs at a time, it's really hard for me to carry on a story when there isn't much detail to reply to.
  2. I'm okay with playing a female or a male character, however, my favorite would be mxf or mxm.
  3. Someone who is okay with gore and mature scenes, usually dealing with mental issues, murder, or a serial killer.
  4. Good grammar is a must! It's hard to find a story interesting when I can feel my partner doesn't put the time or effort into their words or shows no emotion through their writing.
  5. Someone who is also very open to ideas and will help me build a story and be willing to discuss topics, wants, dislikes, and share their thoughts. I have no judgment for anyone's ideas and I would hope for the same respect back. I love constructive criticism; I'm always thriving to be a better writer and learn from everyone!
  6. I only do OCs because I find fanfiction or fandom stories harder to get into and actually feel the emotions of the characters or imagine them outside of that universe. ONE EXCEPTION. I LOVE the movie/movies Psycho and would 100% do an RP based on that movie, or the show Bates Motel.

Starters/Character Backgrounds:

Lana was so scared of being here, she feared it all her life. Everyone always told her she would end up here, everyone warned her, but she didn't want to believe it; she wasn't crazy. She tried so hard to be sane and fit in with the crowd, but the darkness overtook her. Once she let a small drop of the evil spirit in, she ended up here. Faith's Mental Institution. After one incident at home, she got shipped away from the real world. No one understood her, or really gave her the chance to be understood; she wasn't crazy. Ever since childhood, she had this darkness linger over her and followed her everywhere. She couldn't really describe it but she knew it was always there. Most of the time she could control it, keep it in, and not listen to the darkness. However, after that one incident, the darkness flooded every piece of her being. Now being locked away in a cell, force-fed pills, it was only a matter of time before her darkness spread to everyone around her, infecting them with her position.

Landon chucked the limp guy over his shoulder, slowly making his way through the snow. The sweat was pooling down the back of his neck but the cool breeze of the winter night kept his skin covered in chills. This was the last time, he told himself. Being out here twice a month was too risky for him and he needed to lay low. The guy was still alive but unconscious, his blood seeping into the crisp-blue shirt Landon wore. All it took was one strike to the head, and Landon had him. However, he had to fight his urges for the rest of the month if he wanted to be smart. The guy, slurring words as he was thrown into the trunk of a Mercedes, would have to keep him company.

Again, if you don't like any of these plots or themes I'm still open to listening to your ideas, combine stories, or just come up with some completely different! ^~^ DM me if you'd like to start an RP, or if you comment on here I'll send you one! Thank you everyone for reading this or just showing interest. I'm new to this website but not Roleplaying at all, so I apologize if I don't exactly know where to post or how to start things on here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back