• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Longterm Fandom RP Partner Wanted (Soul Eater/ Fairy Tail)

SadShinobi

You're laughing too much!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Going to be short and sweet, I'm only looking for one or two people to write with, and finally have my life stable enough that I can have a consistent post schedule.

I will try to post multiple times a day, but because of my job, the bulk of my replies will be after 7pm PST. I'll also get in what I can before I go in for my shift!

Brief Rules:

- No one under 18.
- OOC chatter is appreciated but not necessary, if you want to just talk about our plot and get down to posting, that's perfectly fine with me.
- I'm relaxed on posting speed, if you can't post then you can't post. People got other shit to do, just let me know that you're unable and we can put a pause on it until you are.
- If my reply doesn't make much sense or you need something to be clarified, feel free to tell me. I'll adjust it so that it makes a bit more sense.
- OC x OC is all that I'm looking for.
- I want to create our own story within the universe that we picked, using the rules of that universe and setting as a general guideline! I have ideas but would appreciate it if you contributed as well.

Fandoms I'm looking for:
  • Soul Eater (Huge craving, never dies. I've got OCs coming out of my ears, so we can populate a story fairly well.)
  • Fairy Tail (Huge craving, but I don't know much about the canon story past a certain point- so! Let's start our own canon, shall we?)

That's about it! I'll either update or remove this post when I find the people I'm looking for. Happy writing!

hi! id love to plot something in the realm of fairy tail with you. im over 18 and im actually a sahp so im just as lax about replies as you are. what did you have in mind?

hi! id love to plot something in the realm of fairy tail with you. im over 18 and im actually a sahp so im just as lax about replies as you are. what did you have in mind?
Hey there! I'm at work at the moment but if you shoot me a message I'll get to it here in a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back