Other Longest video game you've spent time on

Probably the inFAMOUS series. I was obsessed with the first two and Second Son just drove me even more crazy.

I'd have to say the Game of Life, no that one. Actually Life. I've spent around 15 years working on it, still haven't gotten an ending, but it's so much fun, I don't think I want one.

-Skyrim: I think I have like 11 different characters on this game, all somewhere around level 70 (minus my current playthrough, at lvl. 32).

-Fallout: 4: I spent so, so much time on this game. Exploring, romancing, questing, killing.

-Fallout: New Vegas: I probably have over 1000 hours on this game. It was the first game I bought for my Xbox 360, and I played it almost non-stop for a solid two years.

-Mass Effect 1-3: My life revolves around this saga. <3  I'll play it 'til the day my fingers stop working.

Because I haven't spent enough time on Smash, I recently decided to download Dolphin and set up Project M netplay.

Online battles are just the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Runescape.

My time logged in is clocked in days not hours.

~300 days of time logged in on one account, ~40 days of time logged in on another account.

On the sane spectrum:

League of Legends (~50 days of time spent in game)

Warframe (800 hours on steam)

7 Days to Die (700 hours)

Civs 5 (500 hours)

Skyrim (300 hours across two systems)

Master of Orion (200 hours)

CS:GO (200 hours)

Age of Empires II (180 hours)

Dark Souls 3 (180 hours)

Rainbow Six: Siege (160 hours)

Perhaps I play too many video games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monster Hunter for sure, 1500 hours on monster hunter tri alone.

Attachments

• 06A57003-FF03-4FB3-A1D2-BF4C15AD94D5-5841-0000043F5FA583E9_tmp.jpg
    06A57003-FF03-4FB3-A1D2-BF4C15AD94D5-5841-0000043F5FA583E9_tmp.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 2
Without a doubt either World of Warcraft (Pre Cataclysm Expansion), or Elder Scrolls (Morrowind and Skyrim. Wasn't a big fan of Oblivion.)

Its a good toss up between ff14, Skyrim, ESO, and Secrets of Grindea.
EtherPillows EtherPillows My god! You were actually able to finish the game?! I had to use a walk-through for the door color puzzle and I couldn't do it since it got creepy as Fuck

I've probably got a fuckoff long time on Skyrim, but thanks to a plethora of mods coupled with offline play, much of it hasn't been counted. Similar story with Fallout: New Vegas.

Dragon Age Inquisition or Stardew Valley by far but I just started playing Horizon: Zero Dawn and I have the feeling that this game will quickly catch up with the other two.

I've spent more time playing games from the Warhammer 40,000 license than the combined amount of time I've spent playing all other games that are NOT from the Warhammer 40,000 verse.
Seriously, though, W40k is so badass. It's basically what happens when you combine: Gritty Realism + Sci-Fi + Epic Fantasy + Grimdarkness + Badassery.

Skryim, about 600 hours, then there's also Oblivion... Not as many hours on that but still quite a few
If you combine all the Fallout games I've definitely got a couple hundred hours on them too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back