Other Longest video game you've spent time on

I pale in comparison to a lot of you guys XD but mine are any of the Monster Hunter games past the 3rd one. I think I have 300+ hours on each one!

I have over 9999 hours in HATRED and 2 in Overwatch.

Just kidding though.
The game I spent most time on? Easy.
Dawn of War. Practically played 3-4 hours at least 5 times per week ever since I was capable of using a keyboard.

I've spent a lot of hours on Overwatch and the Kingdom Hearts series. Mostly 2, but the whole thing combined is pretty sad. XD

I pale in comparison to a lot of you guys XD but mine are any of the Monster Hunter games past the 3rd one. I think I have 300+ hours on each one!

My highest is also Monster Hunter, 3 ultimate specifically with 450 or something like that
I only have 150~ on Mh4u tho cause I missed water and just stopped to replay 3u XD

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I might have spent more than 1k+ hours on it.

I still play it to this day and it's my favourite game. GTA V doesn't even comes close to it.

I'm pretty sure League of Legends is the one I spent the most time on, but before I started it, I think I had the most hours in Pokemon X or Monster Hunter 3U, one of the two!

Dragon Age: Origins.

I've replayed it a few too many times to be healthy. I've decided to give Street Fighter V a good go too, and considering how much time it takes to learn and become proficient in fighting games, I could easily see it eventually taking over.

tbh... it's probably the pokemon series, aha! i love pokemon, and i absolutely adore the mini games that come with each one and setting goals for myself in-game. the world of pokemon is so vast, i'll probably never get tired of any pokemon game!

Every Dragon Age Game ever made. I could play a few hours a day on average sometimes more and then repeat that process daily.

Sports games follow it

Easy for me City of Heroes/Villains/Going rogue since game closed I can't find total amount but I easily played months worth in game time

I'd have to say it'd be one of these:n Skyrim, Minecraft, Red Dead Redemption, No Mans Sky, Gmod, the Sims series, or Subnautica. I'm not sure which one though as I've played them all a decent amount lol

I spent a lot of time on grand turismo 2 back in the day but I'm almost certain playtime wise that either The elder scrolls oblivion or Final Fantasy 8 would take the crown.Honorable mentions to both Pokemon emerald though because I was playing competitively back then, and star wars battlefront 2 for the original Xbox....my earliest experience with online multi-player.

OMG, Neverwinter Nights in peoples custom servers. That game about ruined me lol. Then Final Fantasy XIV, lord have mercy, what a time sink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back