Other Longest video game you've spent time on

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Rock And Roll Boy, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Discordacopia

Discordacopia Null....Null...Null

I spent a lot of time on grand turismo 2 back in the day but I'm almost certain playtime wise that either The elder scrolls oblivion or Final Fantasy 8 would take the crown.Honorable mentions to both Pokemon emerald though because I was playing competitively back then, and star wars battlefront 2 for the original Xbox....my earliest experience with online multi-player.

Rock And Roll Boy likes this.
  2. Simon_Hawk

Simon_Hawk Bacon tester

OMG, Neverwinter Nights in peoples custom servers. That game about ruined me lol. Then Final Fantasy XIV, lord have mercy, what a time sink.

3. Nettie.

Nettie. ❝meh.❞

I think I've spent a good chunk of time in Skyrim and until recently with FFXV. Almost with all of my RPGs, I invest a good deal of time because I tend to get distracted with all the fun side quests. I'll put off the main story line for days.

4. Easily Amused

Easily Amused Filthy Casual

Over 3,000 hours in FFXIV, half on PS3, then the other half when I finally switched to PC.

I regret nothing. save me

Rock And Roll Boy and Simon_Hawk like this.
  5. MafagafoGirl

MafagafoGirl The Political Cat Girl

TF2 and Osu!. I have more than 120 hours on each of them. I'm not much of a gaming person (I mostly watch people play rather than actually play them), so that amount of hours is like gigantic next to the hours I've got clocked on other games lol

6. Jantofer

Jantofer Sleepyhead

League trash here (Don't hate meh plessss .-.). Play it everyday. I wasted most of my life on it.. I think... ?