Other Longest video game you've spent time on

Well according to my steam account Sims 3.
But in reality it would be OG Battlefront and Battlefront 2, i was so damn good at those games i even broke the top 100 players online. I think i was like 82nd if i remember correctly.

The game I've put the most time into is either Pokemon X (the only one in which I've nearly completed the Pokedex, only missed out on Volcanion) or Monster Hunter Freedom Unite across several files. Naturally, those are the two franchises as a whole I've put the most time in. 1500-2000+ hours into each, likely. I couldn't possibly begin to estimate how much time I've actually spent on them total.

I also pretty much fell into the trap of Skyrim, but also spent a lot of time playing L.A. Noire. I don't know. I guess, I just love the idea of being a detective.

It use to be literally any of the Pokemon games, but then I started playing Stardew... xD

Mortal Kombat 9. Trying to beat arcade mode with all characters took longer than I'd like...I blame Shao Khan. Also any Nintendo game since I always go for 100%.

upload_2017-6-26_21-31-43.png
There ya go.
I probably also have a lot of time on Overwatch.

Overall, I think World of Warcraft. I have played (and still play) since that game was launched.

Aside from that, I spent a fair amount of time on Fallout. I bought my Xbox just to play Fallout 4 because my computer at the time couldn't run it. Now I have it on both PC and console and it's still one of my favourite things to waste time on.

I can also play Devil Daggers for hours. It's awful but when I get into the zone it's hard to put down.

Overwatch is also a game I've spent too much time on. All summer last year, I would wake up, turn on my computer and play Overwatch with my friends until I was too tired to stay awake. I look at some of the stats I have and I've played several of the characters for multiple days with those hour counts??

Easily Skyrim, I got close to 1500 hours on that game and still find time to play through it every once in a while.

Definitely Fallout New Vegas. I've spent hundreds of hours in that game. Truly one of my favorites.

As of recently, I've hit around 110 hours on Persona 5.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, and SCP Cotnainment Breach (I'm lost in that game. How the hell am I supposed to escape ;-;)

I have spent about 3000 hours in guildwars 2...

now lets not start on sims, all sims games together is more than i can count. That's what you get when you mod a game XD

Well over 1000 hours in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Always hilarious when I walk into a low rank hall as a max rank 100% complete beast with unbeatable relics and perfectly optimized armor.

trying to get a perfect ending in suikoden 2 (download suikoden 1 data, all 108 char, under 25h to get proper ending for clive's quest, save nanami's life, and finally sparing joey) easily spent over 900h's on that (counting suikoden 1 play's) second place is actually more time but much easier to do. and that's getting all events and item collection in ps2 version romance of the three kingdoms 8. I still play that game just to pass time. took me two years to finish it and I play it probably 7-12 h a week for the last 5 years.. my char is so OP.. starting with 14 skills including medicine and weather and takes me about 3y(in game) to get all other skills and tactics and 8y to max stats. by that time even with just 2 units on the field vrs 15 (invading army w/help) I can successfully defend. mirage and arbalest bombardment = total destruction on the field..

Spore and Crusader Kings 2. Crusader Kings 2 is the greatest game of all time in my opinion and I have over 1200 hours in Spore despite the hate it gets. Those two game are the shit.

Borderlands 2, of which I have around 500 hours in. Well, if we aren't counting random games I have played in my childhood when all I would do is game it up. BL 2 is the only one I have actually kept track of time-wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back