Other Longest video game you've spent time on

Rock And Roll Boy

Three Thousand Club
What video game have you invested the most amount of time on? You can have 2 games maximum.

For me, it's Infamous 2 and GTA V. Most of my gaming time is made up of these two games. I remember playing them vividly for years, I'm still going with GTA V gaming wise.

The game I've spent the most amount of time on? I'd have to check, but it'd be between Witcher III or Borderlands II.

Good ol' Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. To this day, I still find stuff to do in that game. Bully is a close second.

Pokemon (up to Heart Gold) all insane amounts of time. That Pokewalker was addicting... and now there is Pokemon GO! Goodbye life, hello quads!

Harvest Moon 64 was another...

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

FFXII

ummmmmmm... TERA Online too.

[QUOTE="Rock And Roll Boy]What video game have you invested the most amount of time on? You can have 2 games maximum.
For me, it's Infamous 2 and GTA V. Most of my gaming time is made up of these two games. I remember playing them vividly for years, I'm still going with GTA V gaming wise.

[/QUOTE]
Damm. I have a lot of options. One is super smash bros 4 on 3ds. Over 400+ hours on it X_X I have also (No joke) clocked in over 1000 hours on rock band 2

[QUOTE="VY Canis Majoris]I'd say Skyrim, Oblivion, or other games like that, but they'd all be lies. WoW. I've spent on one character, 50+ days.

[/QUOTE]
If multiplayer games count, then I've spent 2011 hours on League of Legends (84 days). And World of Warcraft would double that amount.

I have a lot of games with over 100 hours, though one game stands out the most. Warframe. got 1500 hours on that baby.

Overall, the game I spent the most time is on Pokemon Platinum. I adored that game as a kid, and still do.

In recent memory, it's The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I already have almost 200 hours on my khajiit character. There's just so much in the game I can't help exploring every nook and cranny and do a ton of quests.

I've got almost 200 hours on a steam game called Dino D Day, It's probably the highest, atleast in the past few years.

Xenoxx said:
Xenoblade Chronicles, and now Star Ocean
Coincidence....

I THINK NOT
I LOVE STAR OCEAN :D

I've spent all of my childhood inside of Pokemon games, from Diamond to Black and White, and all the way back to Silver and Ruby, and everything that lies in between. I actually can't name which game I've spent the most on; maybe it was Ranger, or Platinum, or Conquest. Maybe even Y or Omega Ruby. I have no idea.

Got somewhere over 3000 hours on WoW. Had a total time of 90 something days played on League before I stopped playing that.

If we're talking Single Player though. Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts 2. Beat FFX something like 10 times now. Waiting on cutscene skipping to come out on the PC version before I start silly playthroughs like random sphere grid.

I wouldn't be surprised if the game I spent the longest amount of time on was Flyff..

Might have also been FF14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back