Other Longest video game you've spent time on

Skyrim . damn skyrim , with all its glitches and disappointment, me and the husband have been faithful players for two years now. Hahaha anything else doesnnt really stick to us. 

Skyrim is definitely at the top of the list. I used to have hundreds of mods that it was starting to be extremely difficult keeping track of what exactly happened when something goes wrong (e.g. the dreaded CTD's).

Other than that, there is also GTA San Andreas :D

Super paper mario

A guy hops around and beats up a bunch of people that are more powerful than him and then he beats up a clown with infinite power. How?

Persona 3 and 4. I've spent 200 hours on each, at least twice. lmao

I have others that I'm a completionist about, but since there are only two games allowed, those are the top two.

Easily the Witcher 3. I've spent months playing that game, exploring ever nook and cranny. Gwent itself is worth a completely new game itself. Plus the Expansion Packs? Wew lad.

Persona 3 and 4. I've spent 200 hours on each, at least twice. lmao

I have others that I'm a completionist about, but since there are only two games allowed, those are the top two.

i completed most of the quests on four bar getting all the cards maxed and fighting the alt boss in 4

i completed most of the quests on four bar getting all the cards maxed and fighting the alt boss in 4

I think the only ones I have left are completing the compendium, and making all the perfect lunches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm I'd have to say Skyrim and the entirety of the mass effect trilogy across multiple playthroughs

The game I've logged the most playtime into used to be Halo 2. I spent thousands of hours on it due to a high concentration of playing friends. Since then, I've spent a lot of time on various games. I do believe the game that tops out on the hours chart, however, is Bloodborne. I do love the Lovecraftian horror marriage to the Dark Souls/Demon Souls style. The tweaks to combat and flow did wonders for my enjoyment of the game, and I still find myself staving off the urge to pick it up for one more run.

Bloodborne has taken up a lot of my time.  I just spend so much time admiring the grim beauty of the the city of Yharnam.

The loading screens too are nice considering how they take up half my total play time.

bloodborne.png

Sadly, I used to play Minecraft like it was my job. Probably around a few thousand hours if I'm honest..

Minecraft had good memes, though.

343f07d470175750780782f2ca3666ec.jpg

7 days to die. Each day is an hour in real time. Every 7 days another horde of zombies attacks you. I'm on day 35. This is my 7th world. Each other one I've gotten to day 42.

Weeeelll, besides Call of Duty the game I've spent the most time on probably goes to Far Cry 3 & 4. Sweet Jesus did I play those games alot. (still play the shit out of far cry 4)

Monster hunter. 

Mount and blade warband. 

Looking at how long I have spent I can say it was, and still is, one hell of a ride. 

Now I want to hunt again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back