Other Longest video game you've spent time on

maxresdefault.jpg

World of Warcraft. I don't really play it anymore, but I've clocked 852 days on it since its been released. That's 20,448 hours, girls and boys.

League of Legends and Pokemon. Possibly even Legend of Zelda as well. Spent a lot of time playing the Avatar: The Last Airbender games on my PS2 back in the day, but LoL and Pokemon definitely out rank them as far as time spent.

Dark Souls 3 Is the game I have the most time on, In close second comes GTA V, Overwatch in Third. All of them on my PS4. I spend more time in a console than I do in a Computer. gg life. 

On 11/17/2016 at 1:15 AM, Windsock said:

07d111a0ff9a5b6855f3fb8184563664.jpg

Anyway, it's probably Garry's Mod for me, with around 105 hours clocked in. Second would probably be Skyrim, although my hours weren't recorded for some reason, I estimate roughly 250 hours spent on that game.

The game I've spent the most time on, when I looked it up, is Animal Crossing: New Leaf for my 3DS. Clocked at over 640 hours.

I've wasted so many hours of my life just catching fish and bugs and being a terrible mayor.

The Witcher 3. God . . . with a 60 hour main story, 10 hours for Hearts of Stone and 20 hours for Blood and Wine, I was kept busy. Plus, 100+ hours of side quests, contracts, etc. and discovering all locations. I spent hundreds of hours for just one save. And there are three major endings with other minor ones, with, I believe, a total of 64 possible ending combinations.

HALO 2, multiplayer was fun as hell, especially with friends!

Star Wars: The Old Republic, most definitely. Have sunk more time, money, and effort into that game than any other.

Sadly I no longer play it because of time and monetary reasons, but most certainly World of Warcraft.

I played that shit for like or three years straight. I think I lasted from Vanilla until Mists of Pandaria? 

It was hella fun though. 

I've never clocked it, but most definitely LoZ: Wind Waker. I've spent hundreds of hours playing it since it came out so long ago, restarting it dozens of times. It just has that returning appeal, you know?

Dragon Age: Inquisition. I started playing back in May I think? I still haven't completed it. The amount of side missions is incredible. Just when you think you've completed enough side quests to get back on the main quest, 12 more pop up.

Probably Final Fantasy VII and X (Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core if we are talking about overall game play with multiple runs). Still playing them as we speak. 100% in all the things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back