• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long Time, No See interest check

Bearly

...out of hibernation!
Long Time, No See

It’s reunion time!
You received the invitation to your high school’s 10-year reunion not too long ago, but you looked at it and weren’t interested in going, for whatever reason. But a few days later another invitation arrived in your mail box. This one from one of your old high school friends, inviting you to a more private reunion. This one will be at a cabin by the lake only including your closest friends from high school that you have lost contact with. You definitely want to go to this one!

• All site rules apply!
  • Roles: I am not sure just how many characters will be in this rp, it mostly depends on the sheets that I receive, but I don't see it being more that 8.
  • Acceptance: This NOT first come first serve. When the character app goes up everyone can post a character until the deadline. After the deadline acceptance will be based on the quality of the sheets and which characters I believe will fit best.
  • Literacy: This is a semi lit roleplay. Literacy is important to me! Grammar, vocabulary, and spelling are necessary to be a part of this rp. I am not going to put a paragraph minimum on posts, sometimes writers block happens, and the roleplay needs to move forward, but I am looking for people who can easily post enough for others to be able to respond to.
  • Posting: Please be able to post at least 2 times a week. I understand that life happens, so if there will be a period that you won’t be able to post, please let me know as soon as you can. If you are not keeping up with the expectation, you will get a warning that you are not active enough, and if that goes unfixed your character will be removed.
  • Respect: Please be respectful and polite in all OOC conversations.
  • OOC: Will be on discord once the characters have been established.
  • GM: As the GM of this roleplay I reserve the right to enforce these rules, as well as update, change , and add to the rules.
/coded by allure/

Disclosure: This idea/plot is not originally mine. It is from my friend unscripted unscripted & I have received permission to reboot/rerun it.

Last edited:
me and my inability to stop joining rps

this seems like fun!! i remember when i went to an HS reunion 1 year later and how much has changed in that 1 year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back