• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Time From Home: A zombie apocalypse roleplay

AlexIsFallingInLove

Yeah- I may or may not simp for Musume-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

How long has it been?

IMG_4295.PNG
Only movies and books about the undead mentioned the undead for a long time. Most people loved Zombie movies. And the earth was a regular, well-built society. People were walking to work in cities, children in schools, the unemployed looking for jobs, and many more. But what the people don't know, scientists at an illegal, well-hidden lab are looking for a way to make all our dreams a reality. This went on for ten years of experimenting and testing. On October 10th, 2022, the final experiment was made. There was a malfunction in the test after the experiment and an outbreak went loose. One of the doctors manage to escape alive, but little did the doctor know, he was bitten by what he and his co-workers had created.
When the doctor got to the city, it was too late, he had turned. Someone went up to him to try to help him get up, but he started to attack them. Everyone went into a panic. News spread because of this one event. Cops went to stop the doctor from attacking the citizen but he had attacked an officer and was shot at. This had spread over to other cities.
All was lost. And that was twelve years ago. Everything was in ruins, now. But brave heroes come to stop this apocalypse and find a cure, even if there isn't one.

an-apocalyptic-scene-of-a-city.jpg
Long Time From Home was an idea I had gotten since it's the month of October and watching #ALIVE got me this idea. I made a few adjustments, too! You have the choice to be a Zombie or a Survivor! I chose both since I couldn't really choose which one to be. I'm basically like a Zombie that doesn't feed off of humans but feeds off of berries and pigs, talks, and has the human senses. Zombies, of course, won't attack my character (Or already infected beings (Such as sickness like World War Z)), but that doesn't mean that I won't defend the humans! You can be a couple (If you're playing as both of the couples, and if you're not, you have to ask the other person). You can also be a character from a show you like! Make sure to have fun and follow the rules that I am too lazy to type out! Imma be my character and try to be someone I simp for! Show me your characters and tell me about them!

These are my characters! I wanna challenge myself on being someone I haven't been before!
zombie_girlfriend_oc_ami_mistake_by_pixitales_ddtnkcl-pre.jpgName: Alex
Zombie or Survivor: Both
Pronouns: She/Her
Weapon (If survivor): Claws
Any crushes?: Not really
Significant other: N/A
Friends: Jotaro Kujo
Personality: She is shy and can easily get emotional. She doesn't really know that she is a Zombie. She is overall cutesy and really traumatized after the bite.
When did they get bitten (If zombie): 6 years ago
From a fandom?: No
Looks (If can't provide photo): Photo but she has green eyes.
Zombie age (If Zombie (How long they have been a zombie for)): 6 years
Preferred food: Berries and Pig
Favorite color: Black
Favorite song: I put a spell on you by John Debey
Favorite time of day: Night
Name of creator of oc: Alex
Name of creator of character: Oc

download (4).jpeg
Name: Jotaro Kujo
Zombie or Survivor: Survivor
Pronouns: He/Him
Weapon (If survivor): Stand