• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long-term Romance RP search! :)

mayy

<3 u
Hello!!

I'm May, I wanted to cast out the net and see if I could find someone who would like to rp with me!
- I'm interested in long term, literate
- I'm really in the mood for romance, any kind really (forbidden love, enemies to lovers, best friends, unrequeited, bully x bullied, etc!)
- I'm beyond happy to brainstorm a plot with you
- I only play F, and would love somone to be an M for me
- OC x OC is preferred
Pretty much it! My other threads are in more detail if you want to have a look, just wanted to throw something else out here real quick.

Have a lovely day and thanks for reading!

I'm a sucker for forbidden romance, but which genres are you looking for?

Likewise!! I'm looking for a slice of life, realism sort of situation! I'm easy though honestly
Ah. I can't really do modern realistic slice of life as I grow bored quickly. There needs to be more to it to keep me engaged. Good luck with your search, though!

Hey, I'm fairly new to roleplaying but if you don't mind I'd be interested in playing with you

hey! im totally down for any of these, but im a big fan of forced proximity/enemies to lovers combined (: i also LOVE kingdom/medieval stuff, but im really easygoing when it comes to settings/plot. my discord is lilllua if youre interested (:

hey! im totally down for any of these, but im a big fan of forced proximity/enemies to lovers combined (: i also LOVE kingdom/medieval stuff, but im really easygoing when it comes to settings/plot. my discord is lilllua if youre interested (:
hey! perfect! i've sent you a request on discord ((:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back