• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡Long-term Roleplay Search♡

Burned Out

Magic Eight Ball
Hello there! My name is Burned Out, but you can just call me Aya. I go by they/them pronouns. I've been roleplaying for at least 7+ years, and have quite a bit of experience. I range anywhere from semi-literate to advanced literate! I can roleplay on here, or on Discord.

I'm open to doing any gender pairing as well as playing any gender. (I am also doubling friendly) This post is going to be LONG, so I'll have what you're looking for in bold! All of my plots will be listed down below, as well as all of my fandoms. If you're interested in roleplaying with me, just comment down below or send me a PM! I don't bite!

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩☆♬○♩●♪✧♩☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ ☆♬○♩●♪✧♩☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  

╭ ••• ╮
plots
╰ •••

*** :Means that I am very interested in this currently

** :Means I like it, but I'm only a little interested in this right now

* :Means I'm not really looking for this right now, but I'll try it if you're sure we can get a good story from it

Plot 1**

(Will play A or B)

Muse A is a well known police officer in [insert] city. They're the best police detective that's the city has known in years, but there's one criminal they've never been able to catch. Muse B is a well known mob boss, passed down from generation to generation. Nobody knows what their real identity is, and they seem to like to torment law enforcement. Muse A and Muse B have been at each other's throats since they first met. Always running into each other, having shootouts and it always ends in Muse B running away or escaping custody. Although Muse A and Muse B have a terrible secret. Muse A and Muse B have been married for years, and no one has any idea

Plot 2 ********** (Super craving this one!)

(Will play B, might play A)

Muse A is a very experienced and well known doctor at [insert] hospital. They're the youngest head of their department ever, and are finally getting their first group of residents. Muse A is liked by everyone, and generally likes everyone back. Muse B is an up and coming resident, who's surprised everyone with their intelligence and infectious personality. Muse B is also liked by everyone. All except for Muse A, their attending. Who can't seem to stand Muse B, and is critical of their every move. And Who definitely isn't growing feelings for Muse B.

Plot 3 ***

(Will play A or B)

Muse A is a vigilante often mistook for a hero. It's true that Muse A was almost always on the side of good, but it was for their own sake. Muse B, on the otherhand, was a straight out villain. They may have had a just cause in their mind, but there was no other way of describing them. They had terrorized the city on multiple occasions. After doing months of research, Muse A discovers Muse B has some personal ties to the supervillain that aided in the murder of their loved one. So Muse A kidnaps Muse B, and holds them hostage in a secret place. Muse B is only shocked to find out that Muse A is being surprisingly hospitable?

Plot 4 **

(Will play A or B)

Muse A had an imaginary friend when they were a kid. It wasn't just any imaginary friend, though. It was the kind of imaginary friend that doesn't go away with age, causing your parents to think you're crazy and putting you in therapy for years. Eventually, with so many people telling you over and over again, you convince yourself that it was just an imaginary friend. But what if it wasn't? Muse A buys their childhood home from their parents to help them with retirement. The moment they step in the house, a wave of nostalgia passes over them. Not just nostalgia. They begin to smell vanilla, when a figure appears right in front of them. Muse B, the ghost of a person who had died a couple of years before Muse A's parent's bought the house, isn't happy with Muse A for abandoning them. Their "imaginary" Friend.

Plot 5 **

Muse A is a notorious troublemaker. Their face is on every wanted poster in the city. Although, they're never seen without their darling partner. Muse B. It's a whole Joker and Harley situation, but y'know. Healthy. Muse B wasn't always into the whole criminal thing, but how can you say no to someone like Muse A? Now everyone knows that they're a packaged deal. However, during a robbery gone wrong, Muse B gets caught. After spending months in prison, Muse A comes to rescue them. Muse B isn't all that happy to see them anymore.

Plot 6 ***

(Will play A or B)

Throughout their childhood, Muse A and Muse B were best friends. They were inseparable. Attached at the hip, as most would say. Through their middle school and teen years, they managed to stay just as close. Closer, in fact, when Muse A asked Muse B out at the beginning of Freshman year. For a good 5 years, Muse A and Muse B were happily together. Even having their own apartment. But Muse A wanted to move. They wanted to start their own business with their friends. To become some big shot. Muse B wanted to stay, they wanted to settle down someday with Muse A. That year, they broke up. They hadn't spoken to each other since. Until, a decade later, Muse A's company opens a branch in their home town. And they bump into Muse B.

Plot 7***

(Will play A or B)

Muse A wasn't interested in a relationship. Well, they were. But they also weren't. They just had so much going on in their life. They didn't have time for things like love. Even if they wish they did. Muse B, however, could always make time for love. Especially since they'd been hopelessly in love with Muse A for as long as they've known them. Muse A, loved Muse B back. They were constantly flirting with them just to get a reaction. Again, they didn't have time for love. One day, at a party that Muse B drags Muse A to, Muse A sees Muse B dancing and flirting with someone else. Their blood boils, and the tables turn. Suddenly, nothing else matters anymore.

Plot 8**

(Will play A or B}

La Diosa was a bit of a haven for criminals in the city. It was populated with a wide range of people. From the most dangerous crime boss, to the petty house thief. It was the perfect place to hide out. There was a bar, a stage, and hotel rooms for whatever business they wanted to get up to. Hotel staff and police alike ignored whatever went on in that place. Muse A was a bartender there, and had been for many years. Muse B was a performer, and was quite the crowd pleaser. Although in reality, Muse A and Muse B are both undercover superheroes looking to gain more information on their targets.

Plot 9 ***

(Will play A or B)

Muse A and Muse B have been destined for each other since they were kids. Just not by their choice. Muse A and Muse B were both the next in line for their kingdoms. And ever since they were 10, they've spent every summer together. And every summer was filled with bickering and childish fighting. When Muse A turned 16, their kingdom went to war. Which meant that their yearly visits to Muse B's kingdom had come to an end. After 3 years of fighting, Muse A's kingdom had won the war. And to celebrate, there was going to be a festival in Muse A's kingdom. Which is where the two ex enemies reunite after years of being apart.

Plot 10**

Muse A is one of the people at the top of the food chain in a crime mafia. Muse B is the child of the big boss. The thing that they want to be protected most of all. Due to recent threats and deteriorating alliances with local gangs, Muse B's father had assigned Muse A as a bodyguard. They were never to let Muse B out of their sight under any circumstances. But Muse B isn't about to make it easy on them.

Plot 11 ***

(Will play A or B)

(Basically just the plot of MHA, but with OCs instead of cannon characters)

In a world where people are born with powers, youngsters everywhere are made to go to school to learn how to control them. Every year, a select number of students are chosen or nominated to go beyond their basic training to pursue a higher form of power education. These students are often born with strong powers, and have shown exemplary control over said powers. Muse A and Muse B were both at the top of their classes in their old schools. They quickly become friends, but their desire to one up each other can make things a bit heated.

Plot 12 ***

Muse A was in love with Muse B. Unbelievably, totally in love. They knew everything about Muse B. Their favorite music, color, perfume, where they lived. And they would do anything for them. The only thing Muse B knew about Muse A, was that they were regular at the coffee shop Muse B worked at. Muse A didn't like the word stalker. They preferred "devoted follower". But one day, Muse A finally gets the guts to ask out Muse B. And to their surprise, Muse B agrees.

╭ ••• ╮
Fandoms
╰ ••• ╯

The Umbrella Academy ***
Adventure Time ***
Gravity Falls **
Percy Jackson **
My Hero Academia (I'm only on season 2 right now, so you'll need to keep that in mind)**
Youtube ***
Be More Chill *
The Heathers **
21 Chump Street *
South Park **
UnOrdinary *
Sally Face **
Sanders Sides **
Toradora ***
Camp Camp ***
Lore Olympus ***
Friends ***
Dream Daddy **
Stardew Valley ***
Little Nightmares **

Last edited:
Plot 7***

(Will play A or B)

Muse A wasn't interested in a relationship. Well, they were. But they also weren't. They just had so much going on in their life. They didn't have time for things like love. Even if they wish they did. Muse B, however, could always make time for love. Especially since they'd been hopelessly in love with Muse A for as long as they've known them. Muse A, loved Muse B back. They were constantly flirting with them just to get a reaction. Again, they didn't have time for love. One day, at a party that Muse B drags Muse A to, Muse A sees Muse B dancing and flirting with someone else. Their blood boils, and the tables turn. Suddenly, nothing else matters anymore.
Hey hey, I love this plot and would love to be muse B. I enjoy drama but also like the wholesome side of things. Anyway if you're looking for new writing partners then I'm right here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back