• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Richie.101

They/Them
Hi there! My name is Richie and im *very* new to this website, its actually my first day on here and to be honest? Im a little intimidated..
Id love love LOVE a long term roleplay partner that will also hopefully become a friend in time.
Some things to know about me and my writing style include
Third person (I have a nasty habit of bouncing between past and present tense and I apologize)
1+ paragraphs. I try so hard to make my replies as long as I can and all I ask is you provide more than one liners.
I am open to play and both female and male Canon characters, my OCs are all however female.
LGBTQ+ friendly! Im open to any ships of any gender/sexuality. No discrimination here!
Fandoms I write for are provided below. Any that have a (!) next to them are ones im currently looking for, but wont turn down the others.
Kingsman
Marvel/X-men(!)
Star Wars(!)'
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Harry Potter
If you can think of any others, Please ask! Im always willing to try more out. However. Fandoms I am *not* comfortable with are
Supernatural
Anime
Real life roleplay (Real people/actors)

Some things I do ask people to take into account
18+ only please! If you are seventeen and going on 18, Please inform me and i'll consider it. I just feel more comfortable with my partners being over 18.
I am more used to using discord, but im willing to try things out here as well!

If you got this far, thanks so much for reading! Please DM me or reply to this thread if interested!

Hiya, I could be tempted into a Harry Potter roleplay, or something similar (magic academy where students learn magic and solve mysteries). I would be most comfortable with complete OC cast as much as possible, so maybe an AU or somewhere between the Harry Potter series and the children coming to Hogwarts.

If you're looking for a Marvel rp I play Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Peggy Carter, and Baron Zemo but I'm also open to trying some new characters if you want more specific ships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back