• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long Term Roleplay Partner Search

LucyInTheSky

We’re just two lost souls, swimming in a fish bowl
18D7DEE5-556C-46A1-B7DB-83F5FE314E25.gifHello everyone! I am Bee and I am a twenty four year old female. My pronouns are she/her. I’ve been roleplaying for quite some time now so I’m searching for someone who is at least semi literate and can match my replies!

—————

What I look for in a parter:

- I like to chat OOC because I love to make new friends and bounce ideas off of each other. I would like someone who likes to chat as much as I do, but that’s not a total dealbreaker. If you don’t like to chat then that’s fine but I would like for you to share ideas that you have for the plot.

- I would really like someone that can be active at least once every other day. I will be active almost every day for the most part. I do get sidetracked sometimes though so if I don’t reply for a while, then feel free to give me a little nudge.

- Like I said, I am twenty four. I want you to be above the age of eighteen. I like to do dark/mature themes sometimes and I just wouldn’t be comfortable writing with a minor. Also, I will roleplay with anyone as long as you’re over eighteen.

- I prefer writing MxF or FxF because that’s just what I’m familiar with, but if you would like me to try something else then I’ll try and be flexible. If it’s a ship that makes sense to me, then I’ll try it! I do play male and female characters, though my OCs are predominately female. That being said, I will double!

- I don’t do one line roleplays. I like stories to have depth and I just feel like it’s hard to be descriptive if you’re only writing one line at a time. I myself like to type lengthy replies so I ask that my partner can match that to the best of their abilities!

- I don’t expect you to play any more characters than what you’re comfortable with, but I myself like to take on quite a few.

- I’m a nice person, I promise! Feel free to message me so we can chat or start a roleplay.

—————

I am currently craving a Supernatural (tv show) roleplay! I do have more fandoms than just that one, but this is what I’m really wanting to do.

Characters I would like you to play:

- Gabe
- Sam
(Either one or both)

Characters I can play:

- Dean
- Castiel
- Meg
- Lucifer

—————

If you are interested in roleplaying, please comment below or feel free to message me. Thank you! :)

🐝🐝

Users who are viewing this thread

Back