• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long-Term partner wanted for a specific plot! [FxM, OC x OC]

YaGurlArchy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!

Have you ever desired to play a story that combines coming-of-age, teenage love, cultural clashes and student life, lest of all under the shadow of nuclear missiles at the height of the Cold War? If so, I think this plot will interest you greatly - if you're interested, please feel free to read further!

The Plot
We will be jumping into Moscow - then the capital of the USSR - in the late 1960s and the early 1970s. It is an era of youthful rebellion and protests, of marijuana and color TV, and above all of change. My character will be a young woman from "the West" (it could be the United States or a European country, we can discuss the specifics later), while your character will be a young Soviet man studying at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations. My character is an exchange student in the same class as your character - she would likely be fresh off the airplane and have a limited command of the Russian language. Our characters might start off as quite cold, even standoffish - but in time, that can very well give way to a genuine friendship or even romance.

As established, I'd like the plot to have a romantic aspect to it. But this isn't just a simple weekend romance plot - I'd love it if we incorporated elements delving into cultural conflict (after all, our characters are guaranteed to be from very different backgrounds) as well as the ever-changing world - be it in terms of pop culture or technology, or international events.

Walking down the street,
And distant memories are buried in the past forever,
I follow the Moskva and down to Gorky Park,
Listening to the wind of change...

About Me
I am a 20 year old (two weeks from 21!) woman from Eastern Europe. I have been roleplaying for 6-7 years, although I am rather humble about my skill level - I write 2-3 paragraphs per reply on average, although I can reach up to 8 depending on how inspired I am. Given I am a university student with only a part-time job, I can give daily replies, although I hope absences of up to a few days are understandable. My time zone is GMT+2 in case it is needed.

About You
I would prefer if my partners matched my reply lengths. In addition I would prefer daily activity - although I am very understanding as to delays or emergencies or other circumstances. In addition, this is a must: you need to be aged 18 or over.

If you like what you've read, feel free to reply here or message me! Hope to hear back from ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back