• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-Term Partner Search! (Ignore prefix)

Hey there :)
I could do a psychopath x therapist with myself playing the therapist. Would it be ok if we did an mxf rp and I take the f role? Let me know :)
Ooo yay! Been wanting to do this for soo long xD Im fine playing the male counter part so it okay. I'll shoot you a PM

I'm up for the assassinxtarget(i feel like a concept similar to that of jack and ashi from SJ season 5 could be used) or piratexprisoner.

LaFilleKitty LaFilleKitty
I'm interested in playing the human in this plot "• Muse A is one of the first of a small group of humans to transfer in to a formerly all-vampire boarding school. Muse A and their human counterparts are selected to attend this school not only for their impressive GPAs but also because of their rare blood types. Tuition for the human students will be paid by means of bi-weekly blood draws administered by the school nurse; this blood will be rationed and used as nutrition for the predominantly-vampire student body. For the safety of the humans, vampire students are by no means allowed to drink directly from their classmates.. or at least they’re not supposed to."

LaFilleKitty LaFilleKitty
I'm interested in playing the human in this plot "• Muse A is one of the first of a small group of humans to transfer in to a formerly all-vampire boarding school. Muse A and their human counterparts are selected to attend this school not only for their impressive GPAs but also because of their rare blood types. Tuition for the human students will be paid by means of bi-weekly blood draws administered by the school nurse; this blood will be rationed and used as nutrition for the predominantly-vampire student body. For the safety of the humans, vampire students are by no means allowed to drink directly from their classmates.. or at least they’re not supposed to."
That's fine by me! I'll PM you and we can talk further there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back