• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-Term Partner Search! (Ignore prefix)

LaFilleKitty

procrastinating 24/7
Hiya! (owo)/

Names lafillekitty (obviously) but you can call me Kitty for short! I've been craving to start up some new roleplays and I have a couple of pairings and plots in mind. I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now though i still feel inexperience. As for rules I don't have much other than

1. Please leave a warning if you'll disappear for some time. I understand if you'll forget to do so cause I will admit shamelessly I do too (TT~TT)

2. No one liners please. I cannot stress how much I hate them. It ok after once or twice but five times I will drop the rp immediately without warning.

I don't mind doing MxF, FxF, or MxM though my prefer choice as gender is female. Still I don't mind doing male. ^^

Bold = Role I want

*** = Plot in mind

+ = Craving

Pairings

Vampire x Human***

• Demon x Human***

Demon x Angel***

• Angel x Human***

• Supernatural x Supernatural

Supernatural x Human

Superhero x Villain***+

• Famous Person x Fan/Non-Fan

• Younger x Older

• Poor x Older

• God x Mortal

• Assassin x Target

• Prince(ss) x Peasant+

• Prince(ss) x Knight***

• Step-siblings***

• Cop x Criminal***+

Psychopath x Therapist***

Pirate Captain Son/Daughter x Prisoner+

Others

• Steampunk

• Time Travel

• Gifted

• Alternate Universe

Plots

• Muse A is a demon and is currently was competition with their siblings to take the throne as the new demon lord. Muse B is a fallen angel who was casted out for false accusations. Always dreaming of being the next ruler of hell, Muse A seeks help from a succubus. Unknowingly Muse A is tricked by the succubus who tells Muse A if they take the soul of a fallen angel, Muse B, and brings it back, she'll aid Muse A into becoming the new demon lord. But really she is helping Muse A siblings in becoming the next demon lord and manipulate the relationship between the Muse A and Muse B.

Muse A has always loved nature. Even though they live in an urban area, they find the time to walk to the local park every day and spend a few quiet moments enjoying the greenery and animals around them. They always relax on the same wooden bench and lately have been noticing the animals seem to have grown accustomed to their presence. In particular one beautiful, curious crow. It keeps its distance, but always appears so intelligent and sharp, watching intently with its ebony eyes.

One day Muse A brings a small bag of trail mix as an offering to their new feathered friend. The crow caws happily and devours the assortment of raisins and nuts. The following day Muse A returns with a snack and the crow is there, this time with a shiny twist of metal in its beak. When the treats are scattered along the ground, the bird drops the paperclip - a gift - Muse A’s feet.

This ritual exchange carries on until one day, the crow doesn’t show. Muse A is heartbroken, missing the therapeutic one-sided talks and charming company of their wild friend. Muse Bappears, seemingly out of nowhere and sits down on the wooden bench beside a visibly distraught Muse A. Wordlessly, Muse B hands Muse A a small metal trinket, a perfect addition to Muse A’s collection. Is the gesture enough to reveal the truth about Muse B? The shapeshifter had been their crow companion the entire time.

• Muse A is gender fluid or transgender and their parents force them to attend an all(boys/girls) boarding school, assuming they will figure out which gender they identify with once and for all if they’re surrounded by students of the same biological sex as them. Muse A encounters several challenges early on at the school, dealing with people’s expectations and unwarranted judgments of them. Muse B is the first person that Muse A befriends.

Muse A is one of the first of a small group of humans to transfer in to a formerly all-vampire boarding school. Muse A and their human counterparts are selected to attend this school not only for their impressive GPAs but also because of their rare blood types. Tuition for the human students will be paid by means of bi-weekly blood draws administered by the school nurse; this blood will be rationed and used as nutrition for the predominantly-vampire student body. For the safety of the humans, vampire students are by no means allowed to drink directly from their classmates.. or at least they’re not supposed to.

• Muse A is a well-known toy maker, or rather, a doll maker to be more specific. They spend their days making breath-taking porcelain dolls that are incredibly lifelike. Frighteningly so. These creations are almost too real and make most customers second guess whether they should actually be purchased. Muse A would prefer not to sell any of their precious creations, but they must only to ensure that they’ll be able to continue with their art; after all, doll-making is a pain-staking and costly love. One day, Muse A receives a commission from a mysterious customer who promises to pay Muse A handsomely upon the condition that they use parts supplied by their own company. Muse A fancies themselves as a purist and is reluctant at first, but they can’t deny that the money they are offered would allow them to comfortably continue making dolls well into their twilight years.

So, Muse A accepts the commission and begins to craft a new doll with these imported parts. As they begin to craft, it quickly becomes apparent that this doll is different. From every fine hair on their pretty, little head, to their expressive eyes framed with full, long lashes, down to their cute feet; this doll is perfect. By the time this doll is completed, Muse A isn’t sure that they can sell it; they’ve become attached to their most perfect creation. Despite Muse A’s pleas to the wealthy customer, the buyer insists that they pack up the doll for shipping immediately and with a heavy heart Muse A complies. However, in the morning, Muse A discovers that the doll, Muse B, is sitting atop the box rather than inside where they’ve put them the night before. Muse B is curious to know why they were in a box so they simply ask a startled Muse A. Muse A is both frightened and amazed to discover that Muse B has come to life overnight.

• One day, on Muse A’s way home, they come across Muse B lying in the middle of the road. They appear hurt, but are unresponsive when Muse A tries to rouse them. Not having a phone on them to call an ambulance, Muse A carries Muse B the short distance back to their home and tries to revive them.

After several minutes of rest, Muse B awakens with the most excruciating scream of pain. They jolt up, and immediately start drawing sigils on the walls of Muse A’s home with their own blood. Terrified, Muse A demands that Muse B stop and explain themselves. Muse B removes their shirt,revealing where their angel wings have been clipped and states they used to be part of God’s Army.

Muse A has never been particularly religious, and needs plenty of convincing that Muse B isn’t a lunatic. Muse B explains that they have been banished from Heaven and they need to hole up with Muse A because they have no where else to go and the world is unsafe for them. Muse A reluctantly agrees to let Muse B live with them, and over time, helps to teach Muse B how to pass as a human.

Optional:

• After Muse B finally feels safe with Muse A, their former life comes back to haunt them in a major way (i.e. called back to Heaven, required to fulfill duties, etc.

Fandom

Fair warning, I do not do canon characters. I prefer to do OCs but if you convince me enough I MAY do canon characters. If that so happens I wish to double up. :-)

• Pokémon

• One Piece+++

• Tokyo Ghoul

• Marvel

Last edited:
Hey I love your ideas :D  I would rather play F though but would really be interested if doing a rp with you. Drop me a pm if you are interested and we can talk about it. 

I love the 

Vampire/human

Psychopath x Therapist

Princess and peasent

Hiya!! Would you be interested in doing the Princess X Peasent Rp? I'm okay with any role

Great! Pm me ^^

id be interested in supernaturalxhuman or copxcriminal if you want

Hmm how about combining the two? :3

@LaFilleKitty Hi there. I love your plot with the transgender character. I'll happily play Muse B for you.

YAY!! Pm me pwease ^_^

@LaFilleKitty I would like either

Assassin x Target

or

Prince(ss) x Knight

If you are still imterested in either of those

Hm Prince(ss) x Knight. Would like to do that pairing more often x.x pm me

Hello :3 i would like to do:

• Pirate Captain Son/Daughter x Prisoner

• the vampire school plot

•one piece rp

@LaFilleKitty

One piece rp *w* ive been waiting gor this day to come... 

vampire school plot sounds amazing!

Awesome! Pm me C:

Hey! I'd be interested in a few of these pairings. 

Alrighty! Tell me through pm and we'll discuss further more then

Sweet! I'll name a few out of the list to start off. Plenty of good ideas from the looks of it, but here's a few off the top:

Superhero X Villian

Cop X Criminal

Step-Siblings (Curious of Rp idea/plot)

Pokémon (Childhood fav-Recent return of interest)
I'm up for any one of those really. Hard to choose from but I'm stuck between Pokemon (childhood fav too) and Cop x Criminal. We can discuss this further in PMs c:

I'm up for any one of those really. Hard to choose from but I'm stuck between Pokemon (childhood fav too) and Cop x Criminal. We can discuss this further in PMs c:
Same here. A difficult choice, but I'm cool with either of them. Pokémon is timeless but a Realistic approach with the cop X criminal or one of the others is cool too. But alright sounds good, lets talk (:

Hey there! I was really interested in the superhero x villain and was hoping you could PM me so we could try something out!
(I bolded villain because that's the role I'd be interested in :P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back