• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Partner Search! Always Open! UPDATED 26/05/2021

Apollafae

She/They
An update after having been on hiatus for a few months!

Hi! So I've been here on and off for a few months now and decided it was about time I made one of these! To start off with a bit of information about me, I am 18+ and would prefer if my partner was as well. I apologize for this, I know I have been roleplaying since I was 12, but it would make me feel more comfortable if we were of a similar age, over 18 as I prefer my role-plays to include romance. I am currently on my very long winters break in college, and when I return my activity may drop but I like to communicate with my partners so I will let you know what it would look like. I should always be able to get out at least one post every two days assuming I am overwhelmed with school or just busy. As I said, I enjoy communicating with my partners and not just if we are busy, I like to plot together. I feel that it makes the threads more interesting and I love hearing others ideas! I prefer for all of my threads to have romance involved, and I prefer to do MxF where I play the female. I find it easier for me to keep up my muse and relate to the character if I play the female, however I am open to doubling and I am willing to also play a male character. Recently I have had a lot more muse for writing and would prefer to write ~175 words per post as a minimum, however I'm very flexible with this and I should be fairly happy as long as we aren't doing one-liners.

Now that's all I can think of there for now, so I guess I'll list some of the things I'm interested in!

Fandom Ideas
(italics is who I would like to play, underlined is who I would like you to play! )

Fairy Tail
Gajeel x Levy
Gajeel x OC***
Natsu x OC
OC x OC
Ask me about others! I definitely forget ships I like when I try to think of them all

Black Butler
Ciel x OC
Alois x OC

Seven Deadly Sins
Meliodas x OC
Meliodas x Elizabeth
Ban x OC

Harry Potter
Draco Malfoy x OC ***
Sirius Black x OC ***
Regulus Black x OC
George Weasley x OC

Ranger's Apprentice

Will x OC
Gilan x OC

Percy Jackson
Probably just OCs for this one, but you can offer ideas for canon characters if you'd like!

ATLA
Zuko x OC

Mystic Messenger
Seven x OC
Saeran x OC
Zen x OC

LOTR
Legolas x OC
Aragorn x OC (maybe)

Pirates of the Caribbean
Captain Jack Sparrow x OC
Will Turner x OC (maybe)

Hamilton
Lafayette x OC

Septimus Heap
Septimus Heap x OC

MCU
Tony Stark x OC

Night World
OC x OC
Morgead Blackthorn x Jez Redfern

Miraculous Ladybug
Chat Noir x OC
Chat Noir x Ladybug
Any variation of these two, really

Legend of Zelda
Link x Zelda
Ganon x Zelda this one is a particular plot I have in mind involving Breath of the Wild and the head canon that the hero was Ganon and he joins Link and Zelda.

Stranger Things
Steve x OC

Something Narnia inspired ***

DSMP (Characters only, not the cc's themselves)******
Dream x OC
Sapnap x OC
Wilbur x OC
Techno x OC

*** High muse for these especially

Non-Fandom Ideas
Anything Pirate related really
Witches
Vampires
Fairies
Modern Magic
Medieval
Dark Academia ***
Countryside royalty ***
Royalty in general tbh

I do have a current plot I was trying to write a book around with an illegitimate daughter of a king wanting take over, let me know if you want to know more about that!
And many more I'm currently forgetting, but offer me anything you think might fit in to what I've listed and I'll let you know! If it's something I've watched I'm probably down for it, or if you'll just help explain/plot with me I should be down as well!

Last edited:
Hi there! If you're interested I would be glad to rp with you. I'm not a big fan of fandom RPs in general, I hope that is not a deal-breaker, but I would be more than willing to do any and quite literally all of your non-fandom ideas (even all at the same time lol). I would most like to do the one you are the most personally interested in since it makes not difference to me one way or the other which it is. I'm always ready to cook up a juicy plot. So all I need to know are the parameters of your rp preferences (if you're interested, of course). It seems (I may be wrong) that pirates are the way to go for you. If that's the case, then I'm up to the challenge.

Hi! I would love to do something non-fandom related! I’m currently interested in all of the ones I listed pretty equally although pirates or witches would be at the top for me if either of those works for you!

Damn, I wish I saw this reply sooner.

I am pretty keen on witches and magic, plus they are more flexible that historical fiction. Want to do a witch romance? Sounds magical

Hello my name is Candy and I stumbled across your thread! I would love to do a original roleplay with you if that’s okay,I am currently into the following: Vampires, Mafia, Witches, Royalty, Faries, Mermaids just a whole bunch of stuff in general! I know of Black Butler however I have not been caught up in the manga sadly but I know the key plot points to it. If you would like to take up my offer please let me know!

Hi there! I would love too Rp ATLA with you! I know it says Zuko and OC but would you instantly turn down a Zutara ship? I have seen some of your replies and I saw you use code too dress them up and I was wanting to test that out with someone and I feel as if those two aesthetics would make the thread marvelous and the angst and drama between the two would be so fun. I don't have any of my profile set up but I'm itching for a roleplay!

Wondering if you're still accepting (I know it says it on the title but just in case). I am interested in a Seven Deadly Sins RP. I have been trying to find someone who can play Escanor for me, but I can play Ban or Meliodas (or both :P ) for you.

Wondering if you're still accepting (I know it says it on the title but just in case). I am interested in a Seven Deadly Sins RP. I have been trying to find someone who can play Escanor for me, but I can play Ban or Meliodas (or both :P ) for you.
I definitely am! I could definitely play Escanor for you!

If you're still looking, I'd potentially be interested in something Narnia-related?
I am still looking and I would love to do something Narnia-related!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back