• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Partner, MxF

CoIdLeather

About Me - Well....if this doesn't put a little pressure on a person? So, not really sure where to start here, I guess I'll leave it in the gray. I'm friendly, I don't mind talking on Discord or through email, nothing overly personal so don't get crazy people. I don't mind the occasional chit chat -- weather,pets, tv/movies I would prefer to stick with RP talk for the most part. Hmm... I tend to be online in the mornings and during the day EST on Discord mobile, not so much in the evenings as I work afternoon/nights. I do have the liberty of popping on my cell or sometimes my laptop while am at work ( but it won't be a habitual thing again....am sorry..lol.)

What am looking for - A long term partner, MxF ( with myself playing the male), 20+ ( Am not opposed to 18+, I just feel like I might have more in common with someone a wee bit closer to my age. No offense and not to sound like a jackass) I prefer modern, modern fantasy, I don’t mind historical or historical fantasy but I have to be inspired and in the mood. I highly enjoy slow burn,fake marriages, arranged marriages,characters being forced together, slice of life, plot twists. Above all am really looking for turmoil and just messy situations. I don’t mind dabbling in taboo situations as long as there is substance and a plot. I prefer proper punctuation and average literary use ( I won’t string you up by your toes for errors. As long as there is trying power.) I post 3+ paragraphs and prefer you do the same. I am perfectly willing to exchange writing samples and will likely ask for one from you.

How do you feel about writing out graphic scenes such as violence, drug use, and sex? I don't mind violence. I'm not huge into battle scenes so if war does it for you, we likely aren't a match. Drug use and other triggers are fine. I can skip writing sex scenes out. I don't mind the lead up, but nothing that makes anyone feel uncomfortable.

Last edited:
I would be interested in a slow burn arranged marriage, perhaps two characters who highly dislike each other or simply loathe them? I don’t go beyond pg13 in romance if that’s okay and I can do 3-4 paragraphs and generally match my partner’s paragraph count with quality posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back