• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long-Term, open world, dark Fantasy RP. You in?

Bunesh

Filled with DETERMINATION
so, in keeping with the one theme I seem to enjoy exploring, the idea is that a war breaks out in feuding kingdom states, as these things happen, and so the king sent off his wife and two mistresses along with their children to different parts of the realm to protect both them and his legacy as his sons and step-sons go to battle. The youngest - a stepdaughter - finds her home under attack, and bargains away the lives of the people inside and a strategically-important fort to secure her own safety.

Her father is FURIOUS that she would sacrifice brave soldiers, land, and innocents to save herself - and only herself - and so declares that she will be in the war personally until she dies or the war comes to an end. She will learn to serve the people of her kingdom instead of using them as tools and pawns. The story picks up six years later...

This is a Dark, High-Fantasy punk setting, I'd be the disgraced princess and you could be anyone you'd want! One of her brothers, her father, her mother, one of the other nobles, a soldier, anything. I enjoy giving my partners freedom to be and guide the story where they wish!

also, LGBTQ friendly yo.

I'm still new at roleplaying, but I do prefer writing in paragraphs. I'm interested in this, and I have some ideas about a soldier OC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back