• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long term high fantasy adventure for your character | Emvala

Zef The Owl

Around you is the cold of the void.
The Tyrant unfurls its luminous wings, bathing you in the blue light of the abyss
You clutch the Pearl, for the Pearl holds power
Knowing beneath lurks the monsters of beyond and their million maws.
Do they know you were no one?
Can they taste it in their acrid miasma?

1611966553683.png

Hi, so, hey, who wants to have a fantasy adventure in a world I've made? This Roleplay will be rather Final Fantasy inspired, but isn't one set in the universe of the game series sorry. However you can expect something similar, adventure, intrigue, a world to learn about with all of it's intricacies, and plenty of room for your characters to grow. Think of this like a good mix of, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, LoTR and DND to make a spicy original setting.

So, here's how this works yeah?
|
Your character or Characters, yes you can use more then one, are from a fantasy world. In this world they lived, mundane enough lives of unimportant note. Maybe they were a farmer or, some sort of merchant, that's up to you to decide. However, an accident would have happened that killed them. Maybe a runaway cart hit them, or some livestock stampeded. Whatever happened, your characters wind up waking up in a new fantasy world called Emvala, with rules they're unfamiliar with and ways the world works they need to learn from the ground up.

Now, what may be different about this RP, is I wont have a main character, at least not right away. Instead, as your character goes about exploring this world, they can convince NPCs they enjoy to go along with them, and they'll become party members, even main characters. They can be love interests, bros, rivals, whatever comes naturally to your character as they explore this strange world and it's dangers, trying to figure out how they got here and why.

The fantasy world your character came from is your creation, you can make it however you want. They wont be going back to it, at least not for a long time.
|

The big rule here, make sure your character is new and inexperienced! Not a seasoned adventurer or an Angel/Demon hybrid who's a thousand years old. This RP is about your characters growing over the course of a long adventure, going from nobodies to heroes, or perhaps villains if they so choose. The world's your oyster, go wild, this is my test to see how adaptive I am to my partner. This isn't to say angels and demons are off the table, but make them new and inexperienced.

Other rules:

No one liners please, I need some details to work with.

Also, 18+ RP partners please, possibility of romance and all that not to mention a few dark themes if you explore the right places

Do be prepared for this to be plot focused, this is a lot about exploration and your character figuring out this world. So while there may be romance, and if you have multiple characters, potentially lots of romance! It wont be the main focus.

Also, there will be a lot of action, combat, daring escapes, rushes to get someplace in time, so be ready to write a number of fight scenes, this worlds a bit of a dangerous one!
|
That's about all! Thanks for your time for my first 1x1 RP search.​

Ok I've got three takers for this setting so, I'm gonna put the kebosh on it for now. I'll let people know if more slots open up! Ciao and thanks for reading it through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back